Cell #2 Sale

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Now most of you know the contents of cell 2. :eek:

It has been decided to clear out the police cells to make way for prisoners. Daft idea if you ask me.:D

I will also throw in the contents of Cell 1. Cell 3 will now be the main storage area for Xperienceville "packages".

If anyone would like to make an offer for the contents, post it here.

I cannot go into detail about whats in there but you shouldn't be dissapointed.

The money for the sale will be used to build a new garage for my new patrol car. :D

may I purchase that rather large bag of sweet smelling herbal matter please... :D

I'd like to bid on the entire contents of cell 2. If the Police Chief will contact me directly, we can make a deal ;) ;)

Originally posted by GoNz0
may I purchase that rather large bag of sweet smelling herbal matter please... :D

Naa. u dont want that.. its not very good stuff... thats why I left it in the cell.!!!!!!! lol

ohh, I can get all my stuff back, legally too!

ill take everything you got for 100 million dollars.....does the thing with his finger like dr. evil

We'll see what offer the occifer takes after we've talked ;)

I know what's in there, those crappy beer bottles which you conviscated from the thread 99 BOTTLES ON THE WALL !

Originally posted by stuy_b

Naa. u dont want that.. its not very good stuff... thats why I left it in the cell.!!!!!!! lol

:mad: humph, better make it those ikkle stamps with bart simpson on then... ;)

All the stuff in Cells 1 and 2 has ben quality checked by a qualified Aadvark. There is no rubbish here. :rolleyes:

Do remember that the mayor stored some of his packages here a while ago, and i'm sure he didn't take the all back :eek:

GonZo, Im afraid it's all or nothing.

Xsivforce, I think thats yours anyway :)

Tbird94sc, meet you in the park at 8 for further talks

Jewelzz, whilst I would love to take that as payment I cant put it in the bank. :D

Such a pity, your loss. I'll take my goods elsewhere to sell them :p

Jewelzz, whilst I would love to take that as payment I cant put it in the bank.
Bank? Bank!?! *shocked disbelief*

All these years and I've been putting it in the wrong spot. :eek:

yes i am the frontrunner

in addition to the 128 million dollars, i can provide you with secret military technology as i am the xp-erience military commander

Originally posted by Tbird94sc
yes i am the frontrunner

in addition to the 1 million dollars, i can provide you with secret military technology as i am the xp-erience military commander

Erm, you said 100 Million :eek:

Thanks for the offer of technology but I er *cough* already have it :D

sorry typo. i edited it to the correct amount plus an extra 28 million for my mistake

damn straight. the police and the military should remain on good terms. with my unlimited funds, i can nake the police budget limitless

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back