Catch23

dejav00-
"#6: Women don't have the same rights as men here either, maybe they supposedly do legally, but think about it more you can still prove that more men go to college , get paid more etc. "

actually, more women go to college, espcially when looking at minorites, in fact, in the future, if more minority men don't end up going to college, there will be so many minority, college educated women that there will not be enough simialarly educated men to marry, and thus, the women will have to marry someone of a lower intellect, or not marry at all.

gonaads-
"YACK YACK YACK... BLAH BLAH BLAH... "EWWW! I hate this Country..." "I love this Country..."

That's what living in the U.S. means. That you can voice your opinion and have STUPID discusions about it. Try that in some other Countries."

yeah, like that guy, i'm just going to say Patrick Henry, becuase it sounds good at the moment, said "i disagree totally with what you're saying, but i will fight to the death for your right to say it" (well, that's what he said, more or less) and i said patrick henry becuase whoever said it said it around the time of the American Revolution.

And Catch23, You ever heard of faking it? Come on Shi...... You've never Zoned out in class??? Pleeeeease! When I was in school ( long long time ago in a galaxy far far away) I use to get tired of it. Every morning with the Daily Prayer (Really Long Long time ago :p). I'd just mumble along and be thinkin bout the cartoons that I saw the day before or that morning. Or maybe somethin else. For you ... maybe that G.I. JOE with the KUNG FU GRIP. They didn't force your lips to move. You move'em on yer own, ya just mumble sumthin else. Oh oh, They made you say it by yourself. Shi...... That's because you didn't FAKE IT! :D

Oh yeah, and believe in what you want... Nobody gives a shi.... Only You. :)

japan had no resources thats why they invaded china man, read your history book gezz.

Udon

Udon (buckwheat noodles) are very popular in Japan. Sushi, which I have to consume at least twice a month, is a staple there. Also, Saki, which most people confuse with the rice wine Sake, is a type of fish. So next time, ask for Sake (sah-kay) not Saki (sah-ki)

.... are we done yet?

I think true american people (ppl like catch) are the ppl who take this country for granted because they are so blind, and they think they have it so bad because they have been spoiled rotten all there lives by the usa. and don't realize that so many other ppl in this would don't have it half as good as our spoiled asses and prolly never will.

SOOOOOO, How's that Ozone Layer doin. Huh??? Global Warming and all that??? :D

ehhh well this is a waste of time and energy I can see, good luck to all you ppl in finding a better country, and IF you do send me a postcard.

Cat testicles

Cats, or felines, have smaller testicles than say, the average Giraffe. This makes them much easier to gather in wicker baskets. The Genifre' tribe of Mauri natives, who find their home in New Zealand, often use an assortment of glass jars, from which to drink thier home-brewed beer. This makes it easy to identify the dominant males, who drink their beer from large jars which formerly held pickled pigs feet, offered for sale at the local 7Eleven. And now, for something completely different.

You must be bored outta yer gord. :p
What... You readin the encyclopedia again??? :D

Originally posted by Krux
ehhh well this is a waste of time and energy I can see, good luck to all you ppl in finding a better country, and IF you do send me a postcard.

Oh, One thing.
I'm a native of this Country. And I DO mean NATIVE. My Ancestors were here before any of you. Pretty much always been here.
Soooo... Pretty much all of YOU gotta leave. :D

All they're getting at when they say under god in the pledge and on the money is that the founding fathers of the United States concocted the constitution of the united states on a basis of beliefs about god. That is what America is based on; morals and rules that are meant to be symmetrical to those of Gods. If you don't like the fact that America was created by talent on loan from god, you are free to leave. Afghanistan doesn't have a constitution under god - what a great place to live. The way our nations leaders carry out their duties and constitutional obligations is a different story. Having to say the pledge or having to include "under god" when you say it is completely wrong. Just understand that you are free to say it and nobody is trying to force god on you, but our nation was founded on principles that were derived from christian (Gods) principals.

I wont let you
Play me for a fool
Set me free to go to church
But I can't pray in school

blah blah blah

WRONG!!! Read your History. The founding Fathers as they are called, did not base this country on God. You must have flunked History Class.

Eeeeeeeee! Wrong answer, Try again. :p

Okay, this is the last time I'm going to post in this thread. The problem with the United States is that people complain about everything but are too lazy to do anything about it. Here's my question for all of you: You guys rail pretty hard on the US, but when was the last time any of you tried to make a difference? I'll bet that not even half of the people that have posted on this thread voted in the last series of elections. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain because you are a part of the problem. Catch, I respect your opinions and will defend your right to express them even though I think that you are wrong because you are guaranteed that right under the Constitution. I also see that there are a lot of problems with the US, but I also see that there is a lot of potential for this country to be what the founding fathers intended.

On a side note, gonaads, you are correct in saying that the constitution is not based on the Bible or God. But, much of our legal code is based in some part on the values expressed in the Bible. I learned that in a basic law class. Here's a question for you: Do you know why the government gets to prosecute a murder instead of one of the relatives of the deceased? It's based on medieval English law that treated the murder of one of the king's subject as treason. What it boils down to is that the person prosecuted what charged with destroying the king's property. That I learned in History.

Final thing, I promise. I'm new posting in the forums but I've been reading them for a few months. You guys have saved my butt more times than I can count and I'd just like to say thank you. I hope that I can return the favor someday.

Yes I actually did. That's the prob when the King owns everything and everyone. :D That is one of many things that the *Founding Fathers* and the Judicial System they created still was influenced by their native Country of England.

I said this once before and i am going to say it again.

If you wont say "one nation under god" then stop using your money. Go on flip over that dolar bill, yes right there in the middle in big text for all people to clearly read, right above the letters ONE it does say "In God We Trust".

So why be such an a** about saying "One Nation Under God"??? I mean really people no one ever forced you to say "One Nation Under God" did they?? And if they did it sure wasnt in Public School, But this country does make you use the money. All this Sh** is pissing me off.

couple more things

Did you ever learn about the Crusades? or the Mormons? or the Catholic Chuch? or how about the Egyptians? Now there is something that personaly doesnt sit right with me. I had to sit there and listen to a teacher ramble on about Pharo. Pharo can BLOW M* for all i care.

So all you people who say " i dont believe in god" or "there is no god". STOP SPENDING MONEY.

DONT SHOP! DONT SEE A DOCTOR! DONT SLEEP ON A BED! IN A HOUSE! HELL DONT GOTO THE MOVIES! Anything that requires you to use money dont do it for one day. move out live on the stree, eat out of the dumpster, run around naked, and please while you are doingall these things LEAVE THIS COUNTRY IF IT IS SO SHI*Y!

there I am done

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back