Catch23

Texas boy beaten, hospitalized over Bible study (CNN Headline)

This is kind of lunacy that goes on in this country. Too many extremists in positions of high trust!:mad:

The last shred of civilization may still remain in Central Europe.

geesh

Man, all of this over me just asking Catch a simple question about his beliefs. Hijacking threads isn't cool. I respect everyone's opinions and I hope everyone respects each others opinions.

I believe in God and I believe that everyone else has his/her own right to believe in God, Satan, the Tooth Fairy or whatever.

Have a nice day :D

Hax

Originally posted by Powerchordpunk
Afghanistan doesn't have a constitution under god - what a great place to live.

Neither does the UK, And come to that we dont have a constitutuion at all !! Blimey, what a terrible place to live, all those wars every five minutes etc etc.

Man you got to love the right wing extremist, "You got to love this country with all of your heart, and repeat it over and over and over, and if you don't you must leave".

Idjits....

Time to hijack this thread again......

I like steak and baked potatoes, what's your favorite dish?

:cool:

Hijack

Hmmmmm interesting point of view you have Iceman.

I just prefer: "Love it or Leave it"

oh, and I prefer Lobster/Shrimp/Crab and if I can get it all in one sitting then I do.

Hax

Re: Hijack

Originally posted by HaxCode

I just prefer: "Love it or Leave it"

oh, and I prefer Lobster/Shrimp/Crab and if I can get it all in one sitting then I do.

Hax

Just proved my point thanks........

with what side dishes?

Originally posted by Scottish
I hear god is really an Alien.. is that true?

didn't you watch south park last week ? the church is ruled by the golgomak faction and the big holy one is a massive hairy female spider... sheesh... its all right there :)

BTW... um moderators can we have a thread where people can just vent without fear of it being shut down? one that does not show up on the front page and where you go by clicking on forum/venting or something like that...

it would make things a little easier to navigate to...

btw all the hijackers saying let go let go... :) this topic is dumb... why do you continue ...whats your fav color blah blah blah.... well this thread was not started by yourselves... some people obviously feel a little stronger about certain things than you do and should have the right to voice those opinions... just as you have the right to compare your salty balls to one another.. :D

deja and catch... I feel you guys... and in catchs case I Suppoose thats a first... I actually agree with some things you say :)

eek... what is this world coming to...

no point was proven. if a person doesn't like the country then they can do something about it. I hear some of my civilian friends who complain about things yet do nothing to fix or change anything. None of them vote nor are they active in the community. This bunch includes a few mexicans (legal and illegal) and some other minorities. My philosophy on life is that if you are going to complain and whine about something and if you aren't doing anything except whining/complaining then I don't believe you have a right to whine/complain.

Some steamed veggies, maybe rice, I really just prefer the seafood itself. Lobster can be the main dish with Shrimp and Crab Legs as the side dishes.

Hax

Originally posted by Iceman38
Man you got to love the right wing extremist, "You got to love this country with all of your heart, and repeat it over and over and over, and if you don't you must leave".

Idjits....

Time to hijack this thread again......

I like steak and baked potatoes, what's your favorite dish?

I like pasta btw :) makes me feel very unreligious and stuff...

btw if I use my credit card and debit card... does that mean I can stay in this country even if I don't totally believe in the whole under god thingy :)

AHAAA.... there is a loophole in the money argument.. I am off to see if I can find more loopholes :D

All I can say is wow.

HaxCode, I'm not even going to bother responding to that nonsense.

my last post in this thread

LOL

That is pretty good with the credit/debit card. :D

I supposed that would only work if you make sure that you deposit your entire paycheck and never withdrawl cash or use cash to pay for any item. Which would then take McDonalds and various other fast food resturants out of the mix. I suppose going to a county/state fair would be gone too since they usually only like to swipe your cash out of your hand while you still think you can win the little pink bunny for your sweetheart. Wait then you can't go to MLB/NFL/NHL games because they only except cash at the concessions area. Which would probably be a good idea anyways since they charge you about $20(US) for a bag of Peanuts and a medium dr pepper. Then you can't play video games either since you usually need cash/coins to play them. Tiping a Valet Parking guy.............. then you can't go to highschool or college events because they are cash only.....man, life would suck if you stopped using cash.........aahhh

Oh well.......

I was thinking......I like steak too. How do you like yours prepared? Med-Well? Well-Done? Philly-Rare (blood still dripping, might even kick a little)?

Hax

Lot of good things being said here. Lot of stupid things to. Some of it really strikes home with me, some I wouldn't care to hear again.

But I will defend, to my death if necessary, you’re right to say what you think. To believe what you will. To live the way you wish to. That’s what it is to be a citizen of the United States of America. If you’re not free, I’m not free. To be free you have to be free in mind and body.

Hijacking threads because you don’t like what’s being said on them is worse than forcing someone to say the pledge of allegiance. To suppress people from freely expressing their beliefs is a greater desecration than urinating on the flag.

Originally posted by nevadamoonlight

Hijacking threads because you don’t like what’s being said on them is worse than forcing someone to say the pledge of allegiance.

You actually believe that? sorry broke my promise to not post in this thread anymore, won't do again, promise.

I like corn as a side dish, corn on the cob, cream corn, any corn.

bah damn Americans :p we gotta wait months before we get those episodes of SouthPark over here in the UK

I feel the same way Nevadamoon.

Iceman: gotta let you know I am not an extremist. I just can't stand whining/complaining and no action. Like I said earlier I don't like people who moan about things then never do anything about it. Example: Someone is overweight and they CAN help it and they moan, "oh I'm just so fat". Then they sit down and eat snacks all day along with fatty foods and never even think about going outside and walking or cutting out the junk food. Just irks me.

I believe I am done with this thread. Didn't mean to offend anyone and if I did I have no apologies because it is a free country as we have all said. We each have our own ideas no matter how warped or how intuitive they may be and we have the right to express those ideas and feelings as loud as we want.

You guys/gals have a nice day :D

---------------------------------------------

Corn as a side dish to Steak and Potato? Yea, but how do you like the steak prepared?

Hax

Originally posted by Iceman38

I like corn as a side dish, corn on the cob, cream corn, any corn.

Corn on the cob, with stewed potatoes and green beans, (with a little ham mixed in). I could eat till I throw up.

Originally posted by Scottish
bah damn Americans :p we gotta wait months before we get those episodes of SouthPark over here in the UK

hmm.... well you can -cough- download them from -cough- some places -cough- -cough- dang little coughing bout...

:D

btw that priest episode... what a way to go wot? yah... golgomaks... we do boys coz our womens sexual organs are 3 feet wide and have rows of razor sharp teeth... classic... yeah... hmm... ok then...

That ain't Corn, that's Packing Foam!
That crap they call *pop corn*. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back