Catch23

I like mac and cheese. It's so versatile, it can be a side dish but it can also be a meal. Wait....didn't I say that I wasn't going to post on this thread again. Oh well, let the hijacking continue.

Re: Japan

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Why is this thread still active?

I want to get all the Catch23 related flaming out of the way here..

porky.jpg
BEEDIE BEEDIE BEEDIE... THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
*YA TA TADA TA DA!*

(and fade to black) :p :p

Well I thought I would chime in here... why, because I can. You can love or hate the USA. Whether you are or are not an American. But just remember when you need a friend or someone to get your back who will be at the front standing there. Every country has it's own issues and problems it needs to deal with and the USA is one of them too. But I think ppl need to understand, if you dont agree with someone or dislike their views thats fine. It shows that the USA is still growing and needs these challenges. If you dont like the politicians then do something about. Complaining here wont solve it. Get some friends and get a campain going and run for an office. Change things present your idead and thoughts politely if you want good and or positive responses. Remember, common sense aint so common. Also dont forget garbage in garbage out... This is only my opinion. Why because I can.
Have a good day y'all
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back