Bush or Kerry?

I'm sorry but everything in that article is from CLINTON'S AIDES!!!!!!!!!!

whatever, obviously people's minds aren't open enough to hear things

And Perris I'm not a pro Bush guy I just think Kerry is that Bad.

If I hear a good argument from either side I listen I don't shut out. I listen when there is an intelligent statement made and I have yet to hear that from EITHER SIDE

To answer the question of this thread: Bush.

Now to rant:
Freddyforum said:
Does anyone here know that Bush had alot of contact whit both Saddam and osama? and hundreds of other arabic men who's in the same buissness as the bush clan.. OIL..
And that arabic oil money has gotten The Bush family ever richer..

Did you know every president in recent memory had a lot of contact with the Bin Laden family and Saddam? America is one of the biggest consumers of oil, and the ones you mentioned are some of the biggest producers. It's no secret that Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, and pretty much everyone before them since the industrial age have dealt with Arabs and their oil.

I rode on a plane recently with an American contractor who worked for the Bin Laden family construction business... Just because someone associates with someone doesn't mean that they covertly plot and scheme with them.

And just because Bush happens to be in the oil industry doesn't mean he has to recuse himself from all dealings with Arab nations. Sheesh!

Clinton had five sep attempts to take bin laden out .. The one attempt they had him right in gun range, the target was right on him. They were waiting for the word to go ahead and shoot him. Clinton came back and said NO!. Why is this ?? Because he did not want anything to do with it. He knew as long as they were plotting to attack us or do attack us he will remain the flavor of fruit. Blarney, clinton was a wuss. He never went after him and never tried. He is the worst President ever, Looking back at his record makes me wish Perot wouldn't have pulled out when he did. Then he would have been President. And there is no way he would let Bin Laden get away with the crap he pulled while Clinton let him ...

So face the facts Perris and get rid of your believe of how great you think Clinton was, and realize that what you say in favor of him is just as much garbage as he was. Bush has been making every attempt to keep this country safe and in my opinion is doing good. I hope he keeps it up. I would like to see you in office trying to do the same thing.

It goes with what Bill Oreiley said; "If you hate bush you will not believe any of the good about him". End of conflict, beginning of the Micheal Moore, not knowing what you are talking about mumbo jumbo.

Ok that was a rather lame post by me, but I'm only ephasising the point that wealthy men rule the world, and we have nothing to say, bacuse these men are bigger than presidents and even nations.
Wouldn't you rather drive around i a electric car powerd by a crystal\laser thingy generating so much energy, you wouldn't ned to fill it up once?
Would'nt you rather NOT see the most of africa live and die in poverty, that goes for alot of asia to? (meaning that they could eat everyday and have good lives like we have)
wouldn't it be grate if our children could breath cleen air?
wouldn't it be grate if they made a law against cutting down trees, industrial hemp is much better,
"Because one acre of hemp produces as much cellulose fiber pulp as 4.1 acres of trees,* hemp is the perfect material to replace trees for pressed board, particle board and for concrete construction molds."
Wouldn't it be grate if you had a electric lighting that lasted forever?
wouldn't it be great to have batteries that lasted forever?

I know all this sounds like climawarrior utopia bull****, but all the things I mentiond here could be accomplished in 5-10 years.

I just think we're stuck in this oilinfested, capitalistic, warpossesed era.
If the human race wants to survive for eons more, we need to begin adressing our "action - reaction" attitude.

(I'll make post on the Ctrystall-skull, energy thingy later)

SPeedY_B said:
SPeedY_B For president!!!
1) You can't run for President. You're not a U.S. citizen.
2) Unfortunately, neither am I. I'd vote for you if you could run for President and if I could vote.

:p

Freddyforum said:
Wouldn't you rather drive around i a electric car powerd by a crystal\laser thingy generating so much energy, you wouldn't ned to fill it up once?
Would'nt you rather NOT see the most of africa live and die in poverty, that goes for alot of asia to? (meaning that they could eat everyday and have good lives like we have)
wouldn't it be grate if our children could breath cleen air?
wouldn't it be grate if they made a law against cutting down trees, industrial hemp is much better,
"Because one acre of hemp produces as much cellulose fiber pulp as 4.1 acres of trees,* hemp is the perfect material to replace trees for pressed board, particle board and for concrete construction molds."
Wouldn't it be grate if you had a electric lighting that lasted forever?
wouldn't it be great to have batteries that lasted forever?

I know all this sounds like climawarrior utopia bull****, but all the things I mentiond here could be accomplished in 5-10 years.

I just think we're stuck in this oilinfested, capitalistic, warpossesed era.
If the human race wants to survive for eons more, we need to begin adressing our "action - reaction" attitude.

(I'll make post on the Ctrystall-skull, energy thingy later)

Vote for Bush and you'll get all you've asked for. Now click.

did anybody else do a voter absentie thing, I already voted :-D. I dont want to get in a nasty fight, or be made fun of :-( So I wont post who I voted for.

ehh bush?

but Unwoted, how long till you own a car that runs on hydrogen?
Cars is a good place to start, but what about the already damaged atmosphere? green house effect?
They've got 50-70 years until they run out of oil, that still means they'll pollute for 50 to 70 more years, The hydrogen car is a step in the right direction, but I mean major rethinking is at hand.
Not just a silly little car that Bush promoted to ern votes.
Do you think a man that has made all his money selling oil (I dont mean that bush made all the money, we all know his daddy did that, must be grate haveing such a super duper dad) will promote the end of oil?
Whit a smile on his face?

zeke_mo said:
did anybody else do a voter absentie thing, I already voted :-D. I dont want to get in a nasty fight, or be made fun of :-( So I wont post who I voted for.
I don't care who you vote for. I don't knock people for what they do. As long as you exercise you right to do it is all that is important. I hope who you did vote for becomes president whether it be Bush, Kerry, or king kong for that matter. I just hope you used your better judgement and voted with your heart and not with what people have been saying ... :)

Johnny said:
..... or king kong for that matter. I just hope you used your better judgement and voted with your heart and not with what people have been saying ... :)

HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!! :eek:

no, I speak norwegian every day, just like you write and speak english every day.
Hey here's a challange, the next post you post in norwegian with perfect spelling and perfect grammar, ok?

Untill you do that I suggest you use your imagination.

Do you realize how difficult it is to try to write what you really mean and feel in a secondary language? if so please tell me how you got so ****in good at it..

No I mean it you americans/english take it for granted that from the age of 6 we learn english, witch isn't even the worlds most spoken language.....

I am included in the generalization you made above, and I don't take it for granted, so I have just rendered your conclusion invalid. Furthermore, you created this thread to ask the question "Bush or Kerry?" I don't see how language acquisition fits into the topic.

Freddyforum said:
no, I speak norwegian every day, just like you write and speak english every day.
Hey here's a challange, the next post you spost in norwegian with perfect spelling and perfect grammar, ok?

Untill you do that I suggest you use your imagination.

Do you realize how difficult it is to try to write what you really mean and feel in a secondary language? if so please tell me how you got so ****in good at it..
I apologize 100% I'm sorry I didn't know and was ignorant

If I would have known I wouldn't have said anything...

but just because I make a mistake and say something stupid when I shouldn't have jump on me not everyone else here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back