Bush or Kerry?

the facts that I use is the sworn testimony of bush aids...sorry about that johnny

the reason liberals or anybody doesn't like bush is because of what has happened to the safety of this nation under his leadership..that's the reason

the reason concervatives want to ignore the facts of this mans presidency and his record of performance...he's not a democrat

Iraqi insurgents have been QUOTED saying (this is today) that every American should vote for Kerry and that they are intentionally killing and massacaring Americans just to persuade people not to vote for Bush. Yassir Arafat has said that everyone should vote for Bush. The former prime minister of Malaysia, the one who had to resign because he made an ant-semitic speech in front of a delegation of Arab nations (who then gave him a standing ovation) claiming that Jews rule the world by force and by proxy (...rrrright, must be those fat rich male conservative bastards that Freddy was talking about) said that all Arabs and Americans must vote for Kerry. So, hmm, I guess you can go ahead and vote for him, I'm sure your friends around the world will be mighty proud of you.

actually, terrorists have been quoted as saying that bush has helped them spawn new recruits in excess of any expectations

under sword testimony, bush's aids have tolld us that the actions of Bush have burdened the fight against terrorism, and that the terrorist threat is greater due to the decisions of this president

so, So, hmm, I guess you can go ahead and vote for him, I'm sure your friends around the world will be mighty proud of you. filmchick, you will be facilitating terrorism around the world

oh, by the way;

this president was warned before his decisions that what he would be doing would help the terrorists, not help the fight against terrorism...this is told to us under sworn testimony from his own aids

he went ahead and did it anyway

So, hmm, I guess you can go ahead and vote for him, I'm sure your friends around the world will be mighty proud of you.

Maybe we could send them (terrorists) gift baskets and gift certificates to The Gap or Macy's instead of slaughtering them like we should? NO wait, I've got it! Once Kerry becomes president he will send a complimentary Ketchup bottle to every terrorist in the world! Then they'll be too busy eating to attack us, huh.

you're incredible filmchik...yes, of course we should slaughter terrorists absoulutely, on this we and all patriots agree

as far as gift pakages to terrorists, president bush has done precisely that, and there you are defending his actions in the same breath...it is truly unbeleivable

this president was given council to slaughter the terrorists after the attack..he knew who they were and where they were...he refused,...he actuallly tried to take war into Iraq instead, (military giant, that's what this man is for sure), though his own aids told him that Iraq was NOT WHERE THE TERRORISTS WERE, he didn't care...that's where he wanted his war and that's where he was going to have one...safety of this nation be damned

President Bush was forced into defending this country against the tali ban, and he did it unwillingly, waiting long enough for those forces to make good their escape from that wrath that should have been swift and certain

then this president actually diluted our forces in the struggle against terrorism so he could satisfy his fetish against saddam

he was told in no uncertain terms that iraq was not where the terrorists were, he was told that he would be helping terrirism if he started a war in iraq...this is told to us in swprn testimony from his own aids

he did it anyway

great

he has created a haven in Iraq for terrorists where a haven did not exist before his 'strategy'...he has taken our boys and girls that are supposed to be defending this nation, and diluted the fight

he has made a laughing stock of this country

he has made a laughing stock of the armed forces and the military of America

he has made a laughing stock of the presidency of this land

he has turned the great regard the world had for America due to our loss on that fatefull day in the middle of september, and he has turned it into the most vile hate against America that we have ever known

he has brought shame to our government

this is one military giant, let me tell you

I'm getting the fruit basket ready for Bin Laden now. I'll be sending it to the whitehouse. So when Kerry is elected and he has him there for the first dinner as President he can give it to him. Anyone want to sign the card ??

So far Ted Kopel, Dan Rather, Ted Kenedy, Hillary Clonton, Micheal Moore (he also included a nice thank you card), Rob Reiner, the rest of the liberal Hollywood, Ect Ect. have already signed it ...

Oh I forgot, Kerry will also be having the Vietnemese Prime Minister their also, as well as the President of Korea.

this thread really went somewhere...where that is I don't know!

I just see that our country has not had any attack since september 11th which is a long time ago so I do feel safer as an american.

I'm no fan of bush but there is nothing in my mind that is say Kerry will do a better job. In fact I don't have a clue what Kerry plans on doing. and i'm not saying he's a flipflopper like most do I just don't want someone who can't articulate his views clearly in office(Bush is no scholar but at least I know what he wants to do)

And also I don't like the flavor of the day tactics of Kerry that says ok what is hot today ok I'm for that!

especially when Kerry and Edwards have jumped on the (flavor of the day) Missing explosive scandal when all evidence says that they were gone before the troops even got there

sorry to burden your prejudice with more facts johnny, it's a terrible thing when your opinion is burdened by facts..I feel your pain

it's Bush that let bin laden go...not kerry...(try to get that one right, cuz that one is an easy one)...it's bush that's in office, not kerry, not clinton, only bush...simple enough...even though Bush knew where bin laden was, he figured he'd just let bin laden go...even though he knew bin laden attacked this country on our own shore, this president thought it was a grand idea to let him make good an easy escape...he is a marvel of military insight, let me tell you

so, if you'd like to send this fruit basket to bin laden, then send it to the white house while bush is still there...that's the best way to get it to bin laden

it's as though bush is in league with this terrorist...the way this president ignored his most trusted aids even as he was implored to take action in defense of this nation against bin laden and informed of what bin laden would do

it was according to the sworn testimony of his very own aids, a regard of severe urgency, and the threat was immediate...this man that seems in league with bin laden actually stood down our defense...it is unfathomable...it is unfathomable that peolple who make beleive they are patriots want to ignore this monumental failure...and then have the nerve to cast blame somehow on Kerry

it is truly a marvel to behold how far party loyalists will go to reelect a miliatary giant like this president, though the damage he has caused to this country is clear

I can think of a few recent leaders that enjoyed party loyalty as much as bush at pain of their countries sanctity...can you?

just watch the history channel 911 commision special. then you can see how well our goverment and our president did..

this is not on the president but after the first plane hit the tower we scrambled jets.. of course the jets though russia was attacking.. so they headed out to sea.. sigh so many things went wrong.

It's CLinton that let Bin Laden go...Clinton's Aide has started that many times, at one point the sudanese had him and asked us under clinton what should we do with him

also I would like hear about what has happened to this country that is so bad...the economic crisis was going to happen because the economy was at an articificial high and was coming down before 9/11 happened and there has not been any attacks here since sept 11th so I would like to know how bad this country has gotten?

sorry, according to the sworn testimony of both Clinton and then bushes aids, Clinton did everything that was asked of him to get bin laden...everything.

so much so, everyone thought Clinton was "obsessed" with getting bin laden.

now, if you really want to blame a president other then the one that let bin laden get away, (the one that's in office), you would have to go to the president that put bin laden in power.

that would be the one before bush senior.

if you don't blame this administration...there are three others to blame...most important of these would be the man responsible for the putting bin laden in power...that would be Reagan

In case you didn't know it, Reagan's strategy was to have bin laden perform terrorist actions against the "evil empire"...this would then weaken them for us without military investment...so now we pay the price for that "strategy"

how many of you were abhorred when we were attacked on September eleventh, and how many couldn't understand what type of person would engineer that type of attack

now you know what type of person would do that...let's move on

as far as the economy?

sorry again...this economy is a direct result of this president giving my money to rich people

it's a direct result of this president starting make believe war even while we were already engaged on a front in defense of this nation...only a great military giant would come up with such a marvelous idea

other military strategists are taught "Divide your enemies forces and you will have an easier time of conquering them"

this president in all his military knowledge actually figured he would divide America forces voluntarily!...has he taken war 101?..he should, he needs the course

this economy is absolutely a result of this presidents policies

as far as there not being attacks on this country after 9/11?

there weren't attacks before 9/11...this president ignored a clear threat, which every other president took seriously, and we were attacked...surprise surprise...only after we were attacked did he take terrorism seriously...this he has stated himself

as far as attacks not on our shore, we are attacked every day, with more virile then ever before, and this is due to this presidents policies.

there is no success that this president can claim in the fight against terrorism...he has exacerbated the fight and made it much more difficult to win

Last attack, prior to 9/11?

Tuffgong4 said:
I just see that our country has not had any attack since september 11th which is a long time ago so I do feel safer as an american.
WHAT?!!? can you tell me how many years it is since the last attack on the us? Prior to 9/11 ? (it's my task to you, hint: use the web youre on it)

Or anybody else could answer, dont think Tuffgong4 is using common sence..

Perris I love YOU!
Thank you for giving me hope! and renewed respect in all americans! if you mean it, it means a hella lot of more feel the same way!

There were multiple attacks in the 90's. Worst domestic attack was the previous bombing of the world trade center. You also should include attacks on US embassies and blown up airplanes. Then there are the constant kidnappings of American business men and workers all over the world.

And do you really belive all that commition 9/11 tv-special crap?

Don't you know that the same people that perris mentioned earlyer "the rich peolpe stealing all youre money" is the same peolpe that owns every tv-station?
Do you really belive they would air something that could jeperdize theyr money?
Not a chance in hell!

Let me explain: If lets say Disney owned every tv statin in the world, what do you think we would be watching?

LeeJend said:
There were multiple attacks in the 90's. Worst domestic attack was the previous bombing of the world trade center. You also should include attacks on US embassies and blown up airplanes. Then there are the constant kidnappings of American business men and workers all over the world.
I mean IN america, not on foreign american soile.
IN america, these atcs where exsclusively made by AMERICANS.

I mean when was the last attack/invasion on the U.S.A, prior to 9/11?

perris said:
sorry, according to the sworn testimony of both Clinton and then bushes aids, Clinton did everything that was asked of him to get bin laden...everything.

so much so, everyone thought Clinton was "obsessed" with getting bin laden.

that is a 100% lie
Clinton Aide DIck Morris has been quoted many times that CLinton blew off terrorists threats

personally im for nader but you know that ain't gonna happen in a 100 years but thats ok....i'll deal with it. even tho i don't like kerry i belive hes the best option now b/c if we keep bush he will piss other countries off and stick his nose where it doesn't belong and thats something the US needs to stop doing cuz u only get more enemies that way. im with bush's personal/moral values/beliefs more but if ur asking whats best for the country then i'd vote 4 kerry

Aide: Clinton Unleashed bin Laden

Chuck Noe, NewsMax.com
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2001

Bill Clinton ignored repeated opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist allies and is responsible for the spread of terrorism, one of the ex-president’s own top aides charges.

Mansoor Ijaz, who negotiated with Sudan on behalf of Clinton from 1996 to 1998, paints a portrait of a White House plagued by incompetence, focused on appearances rather than action, and heedless of profound threats to national security.

Ijaz also claims Clinton passed on an opportunity to have Osama bin Laden arrested.

Sudanese President Omar Hassan Ahmed Bashir, hoping to have terrorism sanctions lifted, offered the arrest and extradition of bin Laden and "detailed intelligence data about the global networks constructed by Egypt's Islamic Jihad, Iran's Hezbollah and the Palestinian Hamas,” Ijaz writes in today’s edition of the liberal Los Angeles Times.

These networks included the two hijackers who piloted jetliners into the World Trade Center.

But Clinton and National Security Adviser Samuel "Sandy” Berger failed to act.

”I know because I negotiated more than one of the opportunities,” Ijaz writes.

”The silence of the Clinton administration in responding to these offers was deafening."

Thank Clinton for 'Hydra-like Monster'

”As an American Muslim and a political supporter of Clinton, I feel now, as I argued with Clinton and Berger then, that their counter-terrorism policies fueled the rise of bin Laden from an ordinary man to a Hydra-like monster,” says Ijaz, chairman of a New York investment company and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Ijaz’s revelations are but the latest to implicate the Clinton administration in the spread of terrorism. Former CIA and State Department official Larry Johnson today also noted the failure of Clinton to do more than talk.

Among the many others who have pointed out Clinton’s negligence: former Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, former Clinton adviser Dick Morris, the late author Barbara Olson, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Iraqi expert Laurie Mylroie, the CIA and some of the victims of Sept. 11.

And the list grows: members of Congress, pundit Charles R. Smith, former Department of Energy official Notra Trulock, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, government counterterrorism experts, the law firm Judicial Watch, New Jersey gubernatorial candidate Bret Schundler, the liberal Boston Globe – and even Clinton himself.

The Buck Stops Nowhere

Ijaz's account in the Times reads like a spy novel. Sudan’s Bashir, fearing the rise of bin Laden, sent intelligence officials to the U.S. in February 1996. They offered to arrest bin Laden and extradite him to Saudi Arabia or to keep close watch over him. The Saudis "didn't want their home-grown terrorist back where he might plot to overthrow them.”

”In May 1996, the Sudanese capitulated to U.S. pressure and asked bin Laden to leave, despite their feeling that he could be monitored better in Sudan than elsewhere.”

That’s when bin Laden went to Afghanistan, along with "Ayman Zawahiri, considered by the U.S. to be the chief planner of the Sept. 11 attacks; Mamdouh Mahmud Salim, who traveled frequently to Germany to obtain electronic equipment for al-Qaeda; Wadih El-Hage, Bin Laden's personal secretary and roving emissary, now serving a life sentence in the U.S. for his role in the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya; and Fazul Abdullah Mohammed and Saif Adel, also accused of carrying out the embassy attacks.”

If these names sound familiar, just check the FBI's list of most-wanted terrorists.

The Clinton administration repeatedly rejected crucial information that Sudan had gathered on these terrorists, Ijaz says.

In July 2000, just three months before the deadly attack on the destroyer USS Cole in Yemen, Ijaz "brought the White House another plausible offer to deal with bin Laden, by then known to be involved in the embassy bombings. A senior counter-terrorism official from one of the United States' closest Arab allies - an ally whose name I am not free to divulge - approached me with the proposal after telling me he was fed up with the antics and arrogance of U.S. counter-terrorism officials.”

This offer would have brought bin Laden to that Arab country and eventually to the U.S. All the proposal required of Clinton was that he make a state visit to request extradition.

"But senior Clinton officials sabotaged the offer, letting it get caught up in internal politics within the ruling family - Clintonian diplomacy at its best.”

'Purposeful Obfuscation'

Appearing on Fox News Channel’s "The O’Reilly Factor” on Wednesday night, Ijaz said, "Everything we needed to know about the terrorist networks” was in Sudan.

Newsman Bill O’Reilly asked how Clinton and Berger reacted to the deals Ijaz brokered to bring bin Laden and company to justice. "Zero. They didn’t respond at all.”

The Clintonoids won’t get away with denials, he said. "I’ve got the documentation,” including a memorandum to Berger.

"This was purposeful obfuscation,” he asserted.

O’Reilly wondered why the White House didn’t want information about the terrorists. Ijaz said that was for the American people to judge, but when pressed he suggested that Clinton might intentionally have allowed the apparently weak bin Laden to rise so he could later make a show of crushing him.

Concludes Ijaz in the Times: "Clinton's failure to grasp the opportunity to unravel increasingly organized extremists, coupled with Berger's assessments of their potential to directly threaten the U.S., represents one of the most serious foreign policy failures in American history.”

sorry,as I told you before, under sworn testimony, both clinton and bush aids tell us cllinton did all everything that was asked...everything

more then reagan, more then bush senior, and obviously more the bush junior who toatally ignorted the threat

and again...everyone involved tell us that clinton was viewed as "obsessed with getting bin laden"

and once again, if you don't want to blame bush, who actually allowed bin laden to get away both immediatly agter the attack, and then again in bora bora, then you are free to blame the man that acutally unleashed bin laden on the world...that would be reagan

now, news flash;

we don't need to take either clinton or reagan out of office...neither of them hold the presidency

I just did a google search, and I swear it's true

now, back to bush...what he has done and failed to do when it comes to bin laden is a matter of public record

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back