Be On The Lookout...

Congrats, PK! Sounds like the little guy's keeping you on your toes. :D

If only they stayed that cute. Mine are 14 and 12 now. :S Congrats PK! Long time no talk.

WOW!!! I must say I am so surprised at all the 'congrats' here... I should have known that both Benjamin and I would be welcomed. Its so nice to see such happiness for me. Its been a long year and so many changes have come about and there are many more yet to arrive. Even still its nice to see all the peeps here expressing such joy...
Right now the 'terror' is behind me sleeping in his swing... Good thing is that I am used to staying up and or waking up early. At least I am trying to convince myself of that... Where am I ??

I'm shocked 'Nads hasn't put a "Wanted" poster together yet.

Congrats

Long time no fight PK :p

Good to see you back though :)

Here PK, just for you. :)

TheTerror.png

hah. Great work 'Nads! *gives you a cookie*

Aww... look at the l'il baby :cool:

Grats PK.

L'il K looks like a bundle of joy.

So that explains everything...congrats on the kid.

Another miniPK? :eek:

OMFG NO!!!! no more... not now not ever. Well maybe... no no no

Well she says no anyway. I am the stay at home dad so I can only handle one for now anyway. He is a handful to say the least... but when he laughs it makes it all worth while... damnit I sound like one of THOSE parents. Oh well...

Attachments

• Resize of Son_n_Dad_7.22.06.jpg
    Resize of Son_n_Dad_7.22.06.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 70
have both got the same amount of hair, no wait he has more :p

ace picture, does look like you.

OMFG NO!!!! no more... not now not ever. Well maybe... no no no

Well she says no anyway. I am the stay at home dad so I can only handle one for now anyway. He is a handful to say the least... but when he laughs it makes it all worth while... damnit I sound like one of THOSE parents. Oh well...

You do know there's a fix for that. :rolleyes: Tie them in a knot, an slice. :eek: :p

Hey now I know what you been doin'!

Good job man! Enjoy - being a father just gets better and better BTW - I know it because I am one too!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back