Be On The Lookout...

P

PseudoKiller

In the past 5 months there has been a little terror running around loose on the streets. He’s 2.5 feet tall (Metric conversion unavailable at this time) He has blond hair (what there is of it) blue eyes and has been known to scream and cry when he doesn’t get his way.
He makes such demands as ‘feed me NOW!!’ or ‘Change my diaper’ Although he can not speak the same language as most humans he will make you become his monkey. If you see this boy you should quickly and quietly turn and walk away. If you do not adhere to this you will be lured in by his eyes and cute smile. You will then be obligated to perform several tasks such as ‘holding’ ‘feeding’ or ‘changing’ This is NOT disputable in a court of law. He is known to go by several alias’s such as “Stinky Feet” “Pooky” or “The Terror that Wakes Me From My Dreams in the Middle of the Night” His true and given name is Benjamin. He is not known to answer to that at this time.

5_Months.jpg

Laundry_Basket_Smiles_3.jpg

Laundry_Basket_Smiles_5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PK! Good to see you friend. Congratulations on the "terror".

*gives PK a cookie*

Thanks Geffy.... maybe one day he will use the metric system like they said we would back when I was in school. OMG that was so long ago...

Currently I have made my escape and am on the run from this terror.... SHHH dont tell him where I am.

that's one gorgous looking kid...congratulations!

great to see you too

Last edited:
To quote George Carlin:

"Not all kids are cute, OK? Some of them are even downright ugly!"

Anyways, it is good to see you back here :D. Been a while. Good to hear things seem to be going okay, other than the times you get to sleep :p.

p.s Nice to see PseudoKiller Junior!

PK, always great ta hear from ya. Beautiful Terror child. Musta been practicing a bit to get that on the nose. :p

Errrrr, I think his diaper needs changing. :s

I already congratulated you but what the hell, congrats again PK and the Mrs too. He sure is a cutie, obviously takes after mom :p

Don't be such a stranger

He's back to being a stranger. Too bad, really.

Congrats on the little one he is a cutie!

First comes Oooo.. Ahhhh.... Mmmmm... Then comes yelling and screaming..... :) Looks like a nice addition to the PK clan.. :) Congrats!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back