August desktops

Originally posted by o_87

lol :D I have the same first name :D

ME TWOOOO

except its Omer and my last name is close to that of Omar Hussain's. Which would be Hasan. :p

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
WTF is IMO, and those other shorts that you guys use...tell me?

imo...in my opinion
imho...in my humble opinion
rtfm...read the fucking manual
stfu...shut the **** up
lol...laugh out loud
rofl...rolling on floor laughing
gtg...got to go
brb...be right back

list goes on and on...

ThanQ! btw can any1 tell me how to change the font of the icons when using StyleXP...is that possible???

Originally posted by jawshoouh

imo...in my opinion
stfu...shut the **** up
lol...laugh out loud
gtg...got to go
brb...be right back

list goes on and on...

It's funny how you bleep out stfu, while you don't bleep out rtfm

Update!
Changed the quick launch icons. Now it looks much better :cool:

hey andy_rose...what program do you use for the skins...and how do you change the font of the icons?????

SmoothImmigrant, i know that the webspace isn't @shaw because the path would be members.home.....et cetera. i was just wondering because your IP began with a 24. and shaw's IP's begin with 24. mine does. $20 says that o_87's does aswell :)

[edit]
actualy i'm going to say that it's atlanta based. is that a good guess? i would also advise that you take your IP out of your screen shots. some people aren't nice, and can attempt to wreak havoc with your computer that way.
[/edit]

Originally posted by SmoothImmigrant

It's funny how you bleep out stfu, while you don't bleep out rtfm

i didn't bleep out anything, the board did it automatically. it'd be kind of stupid to bleep out one but not the other, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by andy_rose
Update!
Changed the quick launch icons. Now it looks much better :cool:

Andy, where can I download Chaninja's Sentinal visual style? He posted the beta on neowin.com but the site has been down for awhile.

Originally posted by jawshoouh

imo...in my opinion
stfu...shut the **** up
lol...laugh out loud
gtg...got to go
brb...be right back

list goes on and on...

you forgot the most commonly used on the net: SMD...suck my ...:D :p

The neowin board is up. Just go here

And to G-Lizard86, I use the uxtheme.dll for visual styles and to change the font just right-click the desktop-Properties-Appearance-Advanced. Under the Item listbox, choose icon and just change it from there :)

Andy_Rose, your link to the Neowin boards is good, but it just gives you a Forums are Temporarily Down message. :confused:

Yeah, i just noticed that. they were up a moment ago. just try again a little later.

here's a late entry from me :)

AugustDesk5small.jpg

BIGGER

Theme: Semplice (By KoL)
Wallpaper: Simplistic Ideas (By ME :) )

Originally posted by Piett
SmoothImmigrant, i know that the webspace isn't @shaw because the path would be members.home.....et cetera. i was just wondering because your IP began with a 24. and shaw's IP's begin with 24. mine does. $20 says that o_87's does aswell :)

[edit]
actualy i'm going to say that it's atlanta based. is that a good guess? i would also advise that you take your IP out of your screen shots. some people aren't nice, and can attempt to wreak havoc with your computer that way.
[/edit]

Oh, you meant....isp....yea it is in atlanta, charter by the way. I may decide to take out the ip, but I don't really care.....if people want to get in and "wreak havoc" they can try.... plus I don't think we have that type of community here...

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
Sweet sig, jawshoouh....like it:D

thanks man...tryin to clean it up a lil bit, tho. not an expert in photoshop but i'm slowly plugging away...i know it's off-topic, but anyone know any good photoshop tutorial sites, esp. re: masking?

don't know anything bout masking, just search google: adobe+photoshop+masking or something...maybe i can fix something for you:p just tell me what to do:D not that i'm that good...but anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back