August desktops

Thank-you!

I don't work with graphics much, but I kinda like playing around with icons and graphics. It's take me a bit to get used to Photoshop, before this I only used Paint Shop Pro.

Nice D-tops all.

this is going to sound like a wierd question:
SmoothImmigrant, is your web provider @shaw?

Here's mine, used most of o_87's dent icons, made the wallpaper myself...

Originally posted by Piett
Nice D-tops all.

this is going to sound like a wierd question:
SmoothImmigrant, is your web provider @shaw?

Possibly, the web space is provided by a friend, I can find out more details, when my friend comes online again. (Shouldn't be long...)

If I'm not mistaken, neoplanet is basically a bloated skinnable internet browser...

o_87 is right.. its ok.. but nothing else has same skins..(desktop etc) so looks odd.. IMO

Not as good as IE either, slow connection

yeah, neoplanet is fun to play with for a couple of days, but thats all IMO.

WTF is IMO, and those other shorts that you guys use...tell me?

Well, my last one for this month. I really like the way the colors turned out between the theme and the wall.

And btw (by the way) G-Lizard86, IMO = In My Opinion :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back