A Day with a Lotus Elise...

DAAAMN...

I could buy one of those...

I wonder if the misses would go for that...

I was looking for an E-series mercedes... but Heck if this is in my price range

WHY NOT... Err.. ummm RIGHT GUYS???

mlakrid, don't be a pussy, you are the master.... say it bitch, "I AM THE MASTER", then say it to your wife.... say IT believe IT... then get fcked up for it haha. :) ***

But seriously why not i assume you would still have another car, so have this one, imagine being on the sunshine skyway with this car, how much fun would that be? :)

*** sorry blame that on slim thug.....

DAAAMN...

I could buy one of those...

I wonder if the misses would go for that...

I was looking for an E-series mercedes... but Heck if this is in my price range

WHY NOT... Err.. ummm RIGHT GUYS???
if you have a utility car to go with it, I am pretty sure your wife will want you to get this car

Don't forget delivery ($925), tax, title, etc.

And if you want any packages.

Touring Pack: $1350
Sports Pack: $2480
Premium Pack: $650
Track Pack: $2495

The list goes on.

why would you get a package?

the car replaces your package already

Last edited:
I'm reading it from the Lotus USA web site. These packages aren't included with the base model/price. There were about 10 packages available.

or buying used
maybe?
i saw one used had like 2k miles in perfect shape.
still was 36k dollars but still thats a discount :)

I don't think anyone would guess it's an old car...10,000 dolar saving..nice

She would kill me...

Just today, I wrote a check which made me cry, I gave her $13,500 from my account, almost ALL my money from being in the middle east...

*poof* *gone*

EDIT: It is for a good cause mind you: paying off our wedding bills completely... going into marriage with no bills except our vehicles and the mortgage... guess it isnt TOO bad.. :(

:cry: :dead:

I might be asking her to go back for another 3 month deployment, and this time I might ask to goto Afghanistan or back to Djibouti...

More $$ for per diem...

I still have 5k to use for whatever...

Im thinking a new camera...

The new Canon Rebel XTi comes out next month with a list of sub $1000 for body with 18-55mm lens...

a NICE starter camera in the dSLR market for SURE...

:eek:

Last edited:
mla, what do you do again?

plus i bet getting married at the registra looks like a better deal now haha

Marge you're such a complainer :p

It's a friggin Lotus Elise that he gets to use for the weekend! I want an internship at Google :lick:

Wonder what he did to get the boss to give up the car? Hmmmmmmm??? :rolleyes:

I was just about to mention the fact that it looks like it's there's two mega squashed people sat in that car,their sat shoulder to shoulder fighting for space. Talk about uncomfortable :speechless:

lotus_elise.jpg
Actually, I took that picture just as they were getting in, which is why it looks like that. :D
It's a very low car, so it's a little difficult to get in and out of, but once you're in properly, it's not as cramped as it looks in that picture.

Nice car

Kunal - you need to eat man you are one skinny mofo :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back