A Day with a Lotus Elise...

Wonder what he did to get the boss to give up the car? Hmmmmmmm??? :rolleyes:
Completed a feature that's been on their todo list for far too long. :D

DAAAMN...
I could buy one of those...
I wonder if the misses would go for that...
Be careful. These things get a lot of stares, especially since they're pretty rare to see on the streets. The other guy who was with me took the car downtown and got lots of looks from the girls. Apparently, his wife (who was sitting at the side) wasn't pleased. :p

I see people make noises about the Elise and all I can think is it seems a girls car... now I know that sounds bad - but I did once know a girl that owned one (lived on Jersey with NO speed limits too!)....

I have always hankered after a go in the Eclát - but maybe that just makes me old?

Nice car

Kunal - you need to eat man you are one skinny mofo :eek:

LOL I was thinking the same thing...

I guess its a little different for me, Im 6' 5" and down to a slimmer 235lbs now..

:D

mla, what do you do again?

plus i bet getting married at the registra looks like a better deal now haha

Yea Im getting married at the tradewinds beach resort on St Pete Beach... registrar woulda been nice...

I work for DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) as a Project Support Engineer, mainly network and infrastructure engineering...

We deploy exclusively to CENTCOMs AOR (area of responsibility) Middle East region..

Qatar
UAE travlled through
Dubai travelled through
Bahrain (stuck at airport for 12 hours)
Saudi Arabia
Iraq Baghdad for 3 weeks last year...
Iran
Yemen (pass thru only thank god, stuck at airport 8 hours)
Djibouti
Afghanistan
Krygykistan (spelling?)
Kuwait

Those are the ones I remembered off the top of my head... in red are all the ones I have been too...

Yea Im getting married at the tradewinds beach resort on St Pete Beach... registrar woulda been nice...

I work for DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) as a Project Support Engineer, mainly network and infrastructure engineering...

We deploy exclusively to CENTCOMs AOR (area of responsibility) Middle East region..

Qatar
UAE travlled through
Dubai travelled through
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Djibouti
Afghanistan
Krygykistan (spelling?)
Kuwait

Those are the ones I remembered off the top of my head... in red are all the ones I have been too...
Pretty sweet travel schedule - did you get any cool pictures from the areas you were able to visit?

^ Those pictures would be unsuitable for these forums :p

drop me a message if you deploy anything to Afghanistan - esp. if it overlaps with Treasury - I have a friend out there working as a contractor on treasury systems...

There's 3 at my building where I work. Took one for a spin (my m8's) and it's a nice car.

It's basically what the Toyota MR2 spyder shoulda been (it's basically the same car, with tweaks, literally, same chassis, engine, blah blah blah).

And you don't drive stick Kunal? Come on brother, you gotta get you some lessons. The ladies love a guy who can drive stick :cool:

Qatar
UAE travlled through
Dubai travelled through
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Djibouti
Afghanistan
Krygykistan (spelling?)
Kuwait

It's unfortunate we never got to hang out when I lived in Tampa :(

Maybe one of these days. I am hoping to make it there during the Nasdaq open next spring.

It's unfortunate we never got to hang out when I lived in Tampa :(

Maybe one of these days. I am hoping to make it there during the Nasdaq open next spring.

I have three empty bedrooms and a BIG open house..

:D

Pretty sweet travel schedule - did you get any cool pictures from the areas you were able to visit?

I still have plenty from when I was in Iraq.
I only got a few from Qatar and Bahrain...

In Dubai, I was running from one end of the airport to the other...

HOLY CRAP thats a long jog...

Anyway, the other places would not allow photos Yemen (none at all)
Djibouti, I took a few, but that place is like an empoverished Haiti...
(and yes I already realize how impoverished Haiti is...)

EDIT: I will see what interesting photos I can pull out for you all to look at.

Last edited:
The plan is to get that going as soon as I possibly can. :D

Nothing hard about driving stick at all. I even prefer it over automatic since it provides more control and it is less easy to fall asleep when one has to keep shifting :D.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back