62c too high for AMD Duron 1gig?

Quoted by Catch23: "forgive gtgarside for his 'gang' comment, P4 people stand on their own two feet, without pants."

Oh, silly you...:D

Quoted by Catch23: "Some of them obviously have sticks up their asses"

Your mind wanders deep...:eek:

BTW AMD 0wnZ Intel f0r fr33 :D

LOL and Intel (overpriced POS) users need to make 2 posts in a row to make a point :rolleyes:

Just giving my opinion unless thats illegal now :eek:

BTW Pentiums

Well obviously Pentium 4 northwoods are hell of alot cooler than all AMDs, first of all Northwoods operate at 1.5 volts which is lower than amd's voltage. Theres even testimonies of people overlocking northwoods with regular fans and not even having heat problems. I have a northwood and it operates at about 75 farenheit regurally. Thats why AMDS suck to be overlocked by alot, try overclocking an AMD by 1 Ghz, see what happen, oh and don't try this at home, it can lead to fire.

Originally posted by SnookBooger
AMD am 0wn Intel

Finally you had the guts to tell the truth.

Well done!

BTW dont forget to take catch's advice in the thread above.

Quote by Catch23: "I didn't say that you dumb shit...."

I see you have to resort to profanity and name-calling to defend yourself...:D

Hey,
Popularity counts.

poll.jpg

Intel... Not very popular. :p

Originally posted by catch23
resort...no...I will cuss at you when I damned well please...
No, you won't. Read the forum guidelines and go walk the dog or something... REFRAIN from the obscenities. thx

Hey!
catch23, Cut out the sewer mouth language. You know it is NOT tolerated.

And NO, you will NOT cuss when you damn well pease. Is that understood!!!

Your pathetic. Jeeeezzz!

Re: BTW Pentiums

Originally posted by ssj4conejo
Well obviously Pentium 4 northwoods are hell of alot cooler than all AMDs, first of all Northwoods operate at 1.5 volts which is lower than amd's voltage. Theres even testimonies of people overlocking northwoods with regular fans and not even having heat problems. I have a northwood and it operates at about 75 farenheit regurally. Thats why AMDS suck to be overlocked by alot, try overclocking an AMD by 1 Ghz, see what happen, oh and don't try this at home, it can lead to fire.

*SIGH*

Dude read the whole thread...

Why do Intel's run cooler?

Because they use Burst Technology.

Do a search on this thread for that...

Gee...ya think that maybe the reason your 2.4 Ghz Intel overclocked to 3.4 Ghz (Bull-F***king-$#17) runs cool is cause...Oh...I don't know...like maybe it never ran at 2.4 to begin with cause it didn't want too....:confused:

Alright... locking it down... you folks just can't seem to play well together sometimes. I get tired of doing this... i keep telling myself y'all are better this... apparantly I just have to keep babysitting these threads.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back