Yz Dock

It's the same as Modydock but this one can go vertical, you just add the shortcut to it and away you go. It's still in beta form but the idea is good. I newer version of Modydock is also on the cards from what I've heard.

W

wahoo24jc

I tried mobydock and it uses up a lot of resources. How does this one compare?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Posted by Hipster Doofus
Ahh that's better. So you can have shortcuts without the names? Is that what it does?
What this program, and ModyDock basically do is that they emulate the dock found in Mac OS X.

andy_rose

OSNN Veteran Addict
for those of u running yz'shadow and yz'dock: i noticed a much better performance on the dock when i added yz'dock to the exlusion on yz'shadow.eventhough yz'shadow doesent add shadow to the dock it runs smoother. hope this little tip helps others too;)

M

mattg1981

quick question ...

Hi, I just downloaded this today, and I have got a pretty good computer but this dock runs kinda choppy, I was just wondering how to make it run smoother. I downloaded the shadow thing everybody is talking about but I dont know what to do with it, and my dock is still choppy after I donwnloaded it. Can someone help please

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut