Your Steam Account Value

bman, for someone who just started working, you sure can afford that bling. :laugh:

And living off the parent's teet doesn't hurt either :p

I was actually offered 250 US dollars for my account because my numerical steam ID was so low. I've been in it since the beta (CS 1.5 time I think)

I can't remember my name to look up my number cost though.

BMAN - Ok, so the list of your games showed some really cheap. Is that list current price of the games or is it the original iniitla release price. because if it's using "old game" reduced price numbers then the total is vene bigger. Which is really scary.

It got me thinking about how much I've spent over the years, not just on games but on hardware upgrades so I could play the latest and greatest games. I have got to be pushing $10K over my 7 year active gaming period (1998-2005). Not to mention the cost of the carpal tunnel surgery which ended my gaming career...

Hobbies are costly!

I believe that list is current prices. That is what I told my friend before, that the list isn't correct. It does not show deals of any sort.

You were offered money from who?

I was offered money by a former clan member of mine when I played competitive CS. He for some reason wanted my steam ID so bad he bombarded me with IMs asking me to sell my account.

It was funny.

The calculator has been updated, shows the games you have, what packages you used to buy them, and so forth. Check it out.

The calculator has been updated, shows the games you have, what packages you used to buy them, and so forth. Check it out.

Seems it is wrong though.

When Steam first came out I got all the Valve games for free (come in Valve complete pack now) but calculator says I paid for them.

Seems it is wrong though.

When Steam first came out I got all the Valve games for free (come in Valve complete pack now) but calculator says I paid for them.

That is because the only thing it can't record and calculate is time. There is no way for it to figure out what the price was when you bought it, or even when you bought it.

That is because the only thing it can't record and calculate is time. There is no way for it to figure out what the price was when you bought it, or even when you bought it.

I did not buy them.
I got all Valve games for free when Steam first came out by using my Half Life CD key.

I did not buy them.
I got all Valve games for free when Steam first came out by using my Half Life CD key.

Yes I understood that, I am saying that the calculator thing can't figure that out, it does not know what the price was 2 years ago, or a day ago, that includes things that were free :)

Yes I understood that, I am saying that the calculator thing can't figure that out, it does not know what the price was 2 years ago, or a day ago, that includes things that were free :)

:up::up::up:

I updated the first post, new website link.

And just did mine again, HOLY CRAP, I wish I had that money now lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back