Your favourite Food ?

Babies are exactly that, of course we did try toddlers once but they keep falling off the toast.

Dried ox blood ? Well, Black pudding IS dried ox blood mixed with meal and compressed into a sausage shape and then sliced. Obvioulsy dates back to the middle ages and no, I wouldn't touch it.

Oh, come on, you must have baked beans in America, you know, haricot beans baked in an oven, bright orange tomato sauce poured on top, inserted in to a can and a Heinz label shoved on the front.

Anyway, its no good being squeemish, in some african countries they drink blood straight from the animal, with a straw !! In Austrailia they eat a worm which lives up the midd;e of a tree and in France they eat snails ( Shudder)

innnnteresting... hn. i think i'll just stick to wut i said... or, shoo, how 'bout some steak and garlic mashed potatoes? that's always a winner with me, too! :)

garlic mashed potatoes, string beans sauteed in butter sauce, filet mignon (done medium)

perfect!!! :D

Originally posted by Bytes back
Oh, come on, you must have baked beans in America, you know, haricot beans baked in an oven, bright orange tomato sauce poured on top, inserted in to a can and a Heinz label shoved on the front.

Anyway, its no good being squeemish, in some african countries they drink blood straight from the animal, with a straw !! In Austrailia they eat a worm which lives up the midd;e of a tree and in France they eat snails ( Shudder)

Our baked beans are typically in a brown-sugary sauce (not sure what else goes in em). I've never seen beans in a tomato sauce (at least, the tomato sauce I'm picturing, which would be like spaghetti sauce...)

I'm not necessarily squeemish...I'd be willing to try just about anything once...and escargot has a weird texture but is still pretty good...worse making dishes of it than it tastes. For me at least. A nice garlic-dill butter sauce with the escargot in mushroom caps. Tasty.
/Lactic

Originally posted by Lactic.Acid

Our baked beans are typically in a brown-sugary sauce (not sure what else goes in em).

Probably best off not knowing :D

heh, all this talk about food is not good for a man with $3.00 to his name, and 2 cigarettes left.......that makes for a hard decision.......... well, i'd have to say my favorite foods include
Chinese: crab rangoon wontons
Italian: Fried Calamari
and CHEESE, I LOVE CHEESE, ANY TYPE OF CHEESE!!!!!!!!

heh, alright, imma go buy some cheese and steal a pack of smokes......later aligator:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back