You can dance if you want too...

yeah...i was think of the name i said cause they made a skit on in living color about them in season one where whats his faces acts as an old talk show host and keeps getting the band's name wrong.

she drives me crazy...and i ran... :p

is there suppose to be a pic in your post....or u talkin about this thread and how i got u sucked in?

TittleBitties said:
is there suppose to be a pic in your post....or u talkin about this thread and how i got u sucked in?

Ooooooh you die now. :mad: :p

o i am sorry but i am safe right now cause i am doin the SAFETY DANCE!!!!!!! WE CAN DACNCE...

hahahahahahaaaaaaa... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :p

Evil Marge said:
I was digging around in the cupboard upstairs and found my Adam And The Ant's single's,I have them all :D
bet you had a big gulllry crush on 'Adam Ant', girls in my School did!

Guys that wore make-up, well are we allowed to say 'how queer'?

Lee said:

Errrrrrrrr... Boy George? :rolleyes: :D

Yeah they used to dress like that Queen too, I am sure us men were put on this planet to be the ground women can walk over :(

Freddie Mercury wore makeup, and he was a mans man! (literally).

Lee said:

I wanted to marry him :p
Most guy's in the 80's wore make up,Duran Duran,Spandau Ballet etc.Didn't mean they were gay :rolleyes:

cause they r...any of those one hit wonder bands from the 80s r homosexual.

TittleBitties said:
cause they r...any of those one hit wonder bands from the 80s r homosexual.

Yeah! Not like those awesome metal bands that exploded in the 80's, like Judas Priest...oh, ummm...nevermind :rolleyes: :p

Gee, could we not have known Rob Halford was gay? I mean, damn, look at Priest videos from the 80's. He looks like the lost member of the Village People. And Tittles.. bands like that in the 80', (Duran Duran, Flock of Seagulls, Kajagoogoo, et.al) got more women than you'll ever get.

Or Tears For Fears crowning achievement, 'Songs From The Big Chair'

Yeah, I guess Rob's attire and demeanor kinda threw alot of not-so-subtle hints...but most of us either didn't catch on or didn't want to! :p Either way...they still rock! Dreamliner77 is right...the hair-metal bands attracted women like mad! Remember Britny Fox? Faster Pussycat? Poison? Warrant? Wow, I'm getting myself ill here...gotta stop... :p :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back