Yamaha 2100E CD Burning problem

Y

yamuk

I'm using WinXP Pro Version 2002 SP1 with MediaPLayer9 9.00.00.2980.After installing and uninstalling XP Plus DE I'm not able to burn my audio CD'swith WMP.It seems to be burning but at the end only blank CD.My CDRW is YAMAHA 2100E,and I've been trying to burn audio,data and everything with RECDC6,Nero,XP and WMP and still having problem.It seems to be burning at the end in windows Explorer DVD and CDR folders disappear.When I remove the CD from CDR and
then play it at DVD blank CD is seen..The log file I get is attached.Need help..

If you installed then not long after uninstalled the program you could try a system restore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back