y does my iE take so long to load

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

when i click the icon in my quick launch bar, or double click my icon, i and try to open internet explorer it takes a long time to load, should i uninstall and reinstall iE. or is there something hanging up or somethin"""????

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

if i start ie, it loads slow, but then i close it then open it again, it loads up faster, ima assuming because all the componets needed to open iE is being access faster ?

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
I reckon this behaviour is some sort of bug. Hopefully SP1 will fix it. A lot of people have the same problem but with different software. Go figure.

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
I have the same problem, but IE doesn't load at all...my cpu usage reaches 100 even though there is nothing runng in the backround.
I have tried everything to fix this :mad:
it's all started when I installed Aliens VS Pedator 2...have you got any idea?

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by oO ShifterZ Oo
when i click the icon in my quick launch bar, or double click my icon, i and try to open internet explorer it takes a long time to load, should i uninstall and reinstall iE. or is there something hanging up or somethin"""????

I figured out why...delete the plugins inside the IE folder.

A

allan

And by the way, while you can reinstall IE (rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 c:\windows\inf\ie.inf), you cannot uninstall it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut