XP Problem... Picture included.

hexeir

OSNN Newbie
VISTA system...(sorry, initial post was an labeled XP) loads up to the desktop, but while loading the items in the system tray:
n22623362_35162748_4952.jpg

Any help... greatly appreciated! All I can come up with is insufficient memory, this system has 512mb of ram only... but it's worked fine until last week. Oh, and it WILL load up in safe mode.

well... did u update any drivers lately? or installed any new programs?

well... did u update any drivers lately? or installed any new programs?

It's not mine, it's a friends... and she's basically clueless. I've asked these questions and all she could say is she installed some sort of game off the internet... It was one of those little games like checkers or something. Safe mode won't let me uninstall anything.

Oh, and I'm an idiot. It's a Vista system. Sorry about that, I use XP myself.

It's not mine, it's a friends... and she's basically clueless. I've asked these questions and all she could say is she installed some sort of game off the internet... It was one of those little games like checkers or something. Safe mode won't let me uninstall anything.

Oh, and I'm an idiot. It's a Vista system. Sorry about that, I use XP myself.
Um. GF's Vista has a restore-type feature. She can roll back to before she installed the game is all I can figure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back