XP Pro Network User Logon

percy

OSNN Senior Addict
hi. i have my notebook and desktop on network. both has xp pro. what i noticed is when you logoff from one user it really shuts down the user to logon as another user not just like when it used to be 'not networked; where you can change user without shutting down the applications of the other user. is there a way that i could still use this function even if the 2 units are in network? :confused:

if you logoff one user then it'll just stop all activities of that user save the settings and shutdown the user as you have called it if you want to keep one user online while you log on another then just go to start>logoff>switch users or just press winkey+L, so like that everything you were dong on that user will stay open and another user will be able to work

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back