XP-erience Needs you !!!

Hey EP, You got that vibator on overdrive. :p :p

Originally posted by xsk8zerox
im just laying low right now.. theres no banker so i cant rob a bank.

AH !! You henious master criminal you. :eek: There is the small matter of breaking into the Mayors house and robbing his safe ( Mind you, with the stuff I found I learned a few things :D )

I'm watching you
cop.gif

will all that talk of money I bet you all think that running a Trout Farm is cheap I have even had to fire my staff, if anyone is willing to help work a fish farm I would be much abliged.

Do you think we can train the trout to be drug couriers? I read somewhere that you can fill balloons with drugs and have them swallowed.... maybe we could train the trout to do that, and swim upstream for us???

Originally posted by RXJCA
Do you think we can train the trout to be drug couriers? I read somewhere that you can fill balloons with drugs and have them swallowed.... maybe we could train the trout to do that, and swim upstream for us???

I am not sure about that with the current batch of trout, but I am currerntly working on Genetically Engineering some that are bigger that can hold a "Payload" be it a limpet mine for my targets that are on the seas or as you propose drugs.
This would incur a fee though for the use of the fish, or you can buy a batch of 30 as soon as the trout are found to be able to survive for acceptable periods of time.

This is all done by computer modelling so no actual trout are harmed until the Computer models show potentially viable alterations.

and I thought Jewelzz was weird =)

Aww. *frown* *gives Jewelzz and double chocolate chip cookie*

Jewelzz, please cheer up. You know we all feel bad when you do....

PLEASE PLEASE cheer up....

:) :)

Right that does it.. who upset Jewelzz.. come on speak up!

Jewelzz.. I'll get the pesky wabbit!! lol :D

Madmatt, Poodle, I fink we need to be bodyguards for our special lady.

Are you up for that?

lol :D

cool, but you do realise this is a full time job!! lol.. Hmm what about pay, how much should we charge!!??

I like mine more =)

...and, I'm dead sexy!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back