XP-erience Needs you !!!

I'm back from Exeat, I cant believe I made it from Lunchtime on Friday to Sunday evening without being able to get to XP erience, I had to you know, have a life for a few days it was terrible. Friday eve I went to a leavers do at a Friends school (all girls school) very fun night, loads of nice girls and only a few blokes a good night. An almost inexhaustable supply of Archers for the girls and Stella, Foster, Becks for the blokes.
Nice night.
Now I am back to the prison that is Giggleswick School.
I hate my life, its good for a few moments then hell for a month and then it repeats itself.

16 %, funny when I did one somewhere else i was about 40% Goes to show how accurate these things aren't :rolleyes: :D

26%.

if you ask me, I think that test is gay.

Right I have started up a new thread for this.

Come on guys its not supposed to be accurate its just a bit of fun.
If you go the site again and click the Life tab, and then look at the page that shows up you can find the Pet-O-Meter and see how gay your pet is supposed to be.

AHH, THIS THREAD IS DEAD.

*gives it mouth to mouth*

*phew* it's saved!

I would love to be the spiritual advisor around these parts.
As suggested by Bytes Back.
How does this work?

*locks up the cookie cave for the night*

Night Jewelzz, gonaads, xsiv, and all my other xp-erience friends! =)

Originally posted by madmatt
*locks up the cookie cave for the night*

Night Jewelzz, gonaads, xsiv, and all my other xp-erience friends! =)

Nite MadMatt

Originally posted by Cardinal Law
I would love to be the spiritual advisor around these parts.
As suggested by Bytes Back.
How does this work?

There's a problem though. The Church is always pushin for pain, while I'm always pullin for pleasure. :p gonads n strife... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back