XP-erience Needs you !!!

Well done that trout !!!

Now that I have my cookies back I have gone back to being a kind and benevolent police chief once again.

*hysterical laughter in background*

*STARE*

*cough,cough uhgh hmm*

If you'd all like to pop round to the cells I will be dispensing tequila bottles. Hurry before there all gone !!

Originally posted by Bytes back

If you'd all like to pop round to the cells I will be dispensing tequila bottles. Hurry before there all gone !!

Did I hear Tequila Oh baby, I'm there !!!!

OMG :eek: :eek:

I've just had a call from Mayor X, someones just burgled his house. The safe was *mega-wibble* open !!

You all know what that means.....................

I've just had a call from Mayor X, someones just burgled his house. The safe was *mega-wibble* open !!

I think it means you need to get off your big butt and go do something bout it before whoever it is bytes you in da butt..

*Jewelzz you don't need therapy, thats what tequila is for.

Everyone else has issues!

More tequila for Jewelzz? ;) :D

Originally posted by UniSol
Yet another great thread wasting my sleep time...:eek: *yawns*
Heh, that's our job UniSol...to waste your time on great threads :p

Gonaads runs under the Boardwalk munchin Cookies (bytes back cookies). AAHH! Cookies n Milk sooooo goooood, especially when they're Bytes... er someone elses, he he he. And that Trout don't stand a chance again my secret weapon (pulling out Ronco Pocket Fisherman Deluxe). Muahahahahaha!

That means I have hid everything well. The insurance company will not have a clue. :D *receives big check*

Originally posted by xsivforce
That means I have hid everything well. The insurance company will not have a clue. :D *receives big check*
But when he goes to check on his hidden stash of Cookies. WTF, my Cookies... they're gone! (sound in the distance) Muahahahaha! Cookie Bandit stricks again! Muahahahaha!

I am the cookie zarr! All your cookies belong to me! I own them all! MINE! MINE! ALL MINE! HAHAHAHA!

oh yeah, I killed the cookie bandit for attempting to steal my cookies.

*looks back at his cookie task force* the power is mine!

If XP-erience still "needs" me, I'd like to become the XP-erience Drug Czar, legalizing all those recreational goodies at my discretion ;) (My background as a pharmacist provides me my qualifications!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back