Xen V1.79b

T

TR!GG3R

that xen thing on frontpage Posted by waddy on Wednesday, May 22 @ 09:12:05 BST waddy i think u deserve to be shot for posting this heap ov SH!TE :mad: (pardon my french but its just completly wiped my xp windows folder ) ive just had to reinstall coz ov this damn prog so i warn others u can try it at ya your own risk
:mad: but for me i got a few hours to get back to normal now so catch yaz dafta

Thxs for the heads up

Thanks for the info I will not try this program now, good thing I checked here first as I had downloaded it already, but had not installed it. It's headed now for the recycle bin.

ouch. just another example why you don't try programs before others comment on them first.

Hi Dudes,

Well I have to disagree Tr!gg3r on this. I have run Xen and XenTweak on several different systems and have found it to work very well indeed. I love XenTweak and can't wait until it comes out on XP.

I have ran all the cleanup options and have no problems as what Tr!gg3r describes. I have emailed the author about a couple of things and he has helped me out really quickly.

I`m just on reading throught the tweaking document on http://www.x9000.net and I must say its a bloody good read !

Laters

Bob

I guess you have to be careful with any tool described to "cleans your pc of horrible unwanted temp files and general build up."

Hmm, I hope you didn't use it with XP?
"XenTweak will soon be on it's way for windows XP and is currently available for all 9x versions of windows. "

Also note that waddy did not test this program either...
Sorry for your troubles, your warnings will help others to be more cautious.

umm well i tried it on xp pro thats how i had to reformat :mad:

Does anybody ever use system restore? Just wan't to know if it works or not because that's what it is there for. Of course if it does not work...........then format. :confused:

"XenTweak will soon be on it's way for windows XP and is currently available for all 9x versions of windows. "

Do NOT use this current version with WindowsXP.

I have used Xen on XP Pro and have had no problems with the cleanup options. I tried running the other versions of Tweak XP on my system but it cleverly detects my operating system and tells me that I cannot run it.

However I have ran the Tweaker on my ME system and my fathers 2K machine and have had no problems.

Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back