• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WWE (WWF) Fans

X

XPNuT66

yah i get all the dirt there, its hilarious what these guys find out, and what WWE (WWF) really doesn't tell us. They are pretty true most of the time...

I knew the nWo was going to be there about a month and a half before they went on tv.

D

dijital

nope goldberg did not since with them as of yet. not sure if he will either. wwe can offer him the money, but he doesnt want to work that many days, so i hear.

J

Jz1397

Sad about the Biritish Bulldog, and he will be missed. Scott Hall is a moron, and decided to leave as a result of the plane incident. As for goldberg, i would love to see him back in a ring, regardless of it being WWE or anything else

J

Jz1397

They were going to be fined. But after a report released from WWE, they just "resigned". So yea, they were fired

D

dijital

yes, hall and hennig were fired. goldust was close to being fired also. flair was drunk and stripping on the plane. bradshaw and michael hayes also have a little quarrel.

btw, nash and xpac almost quit also.

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Goldberg will never work for Vince. And, now that Hulk is done as champ I can go back to watching it.

BOOOOOOOO HULKAMANIA. BOOOOOO.

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
The undertaker is past it, hes too old, too slow and too boring now. So is Hulk but he has the whole nolvelty thing going for him at the mo

G

Gouk

I just hope Goldberg comes into WWE and destroys that old-timer Terry Bolea (you know who he is :D ) coz his time is UP!

Bring on the Ultimate Warrior :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies