• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WoW: Giving out Scrolls of Resurrection

Thundaga

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hey, everyone. I'm looking to find a few people to cast scrolls of resurrection on for at least one month of free gameplay. I've had my five scrolls for a long time now, and I'd really like to see how this system works.

So basically, if you haven't logged into your account for at least ninety days, I can resurrect you for a free ten-day activation? If you were to repay for and activate your account after the ten days are up, I would receive a free month? Am I understanding that correctly?

Is there anyone here who would like to help me earn some game time? Money has been pretty tight lately, and I won't be able to continue playing for a while. I thought this might be a good idea since I'm trying to save a little cash. My account expires in four days. :cry:

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
It has not been more then 90 days for me yet, I will let you know.

Though I should be getting a free month soon as well.

Thundaga

OSNN One Post Wonder
Well, if you still need one before my four days are up, let me know.

For everyone else: If you'd like a scroll, please PM your email to me, and I'll get back to you ASAP. I need to leave the house for a couple hours. :)

Thundaga

OSNN One Post Wonder
I have a few scrolls left if anyone wanted one.

It seems I was wrong about how long I had left with my account. I only have one day left before my account becomes frozen, and won't be able to send out anymore resurrections. Speak now!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies