P

pc_tek

well would ya???????

[edited]edited.. LOL then re-added..

edited out by: Iceman no need for that, will just start a flame war[/edited]

no

E

emmie-chan

yeah, that's true. more than a few of my friends has a civic and they never complain... always throw in my face the fact that they have good gas mileage versus my car.

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
I bought one last year. GLS 2 litre auto. If I wanted anything else, toyota, honda with all that the elantra has on it it would have cost another $4,000 to $6,000 extra. Just had a few minor issues to deal with nothing serious.

I used to have a BMW 325 but the service was waaaay too much and sense Im still a student, i couldn't afford it...sux cause it was pimp

Smokie

A Proud Australian
I know that the Hyundai Elantra sells well in Australia. Here in the Philippines, they are not regarded very highly.

Along with the Mitsubishi Lancer, the Honda Civic are big sellers here though.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by catch23
civics are [edit]"bad"[/edit] cars...

Get a real car

And what would YOU call a real car?

What do you drive HUH?

I've owned and driven Detroit Iron and Import. I can't complain about any of them. But I can't stand BMWs. I miss my 57 Bel Air though.

So CATCH23, What do you drive. Hmmmmm???

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
'84 toyota camry
Nice :D

Hey, right now I'm stuck with a Bucket... '81 toyota tercel. Man a 64 Bug is faster than my P.O.S. But it has yet to strand me anywhere. (crossing fingers)
I prefer my Bike. :D

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
not necessarily easy on gas or the wallet...mine usually is...my friend used to have a '84 (I think) Chevy Celebrity...it was totally beat to hell and everything imaginable leaked...
Chevy Celebrity... :eek: Anything mid '80s mid size Chevy, Ford, Chrysler Olds, Buick, etc... Was pretty much Bleeehhh :p I've worked on them all. A few were good but... ??? It was a bad time.

Someone gave me an '87 Olds Cutlass Ciera the other day, a 4 banger with brain damage (needs a computer). But it's roomier than the Toyota, so I'm gonna try and save it. Hey, It was free. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut