WMP12 3 second skip.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I have the update for this in and it still skips. Talk about annoying. I just put iTunes in to get it out of here lol ... I am thinking about just taking wmp out all together ..

Is anyone esle still having an issue with the update installed ?

N

Not Bman

No issues here, update and everything installed.

You have tried different files right? Just to make sure.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
yep, I tried all kinds of files. it does it with all of them.

N

Not Bman

Did you happen to play any MP3's before installing the update?

LordOfLA

Godlike!
I just installed CCCP gives me media player classic, ffdshow and mkv support. Works out of the box plays everything you are likely to play and is better then VLC on windows.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Thanx I will try that. It did play some before the updat, bman. But, itunes they are not affected. It only does this in wmp12

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
ya know? iTunes is working pretty good, except for one thing. It will not automatically update the playlists. Every time I make changes with the tags, I have to take the files out of the playlist and add them back in again. That gets to be annoying. I wish they would put folder monitoring in it ...

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I have heard mention of some changes in the last leaked screenshot build but haven't been able to find any specifics.

prinsipe

Not Too eXPerienced
According to M$ mp3 files should be set to Read Only to avoid such from happening, and it's still possible to fix corrupted mp3 files by restoring them to their previous versions.

Work around and update can be found here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/961367

hope this helps....

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Thank you, prinsipe. I will look in to that. The way it is going with itunes, so far, I think I will stick with it for a little bit. I do need to update my id tags anyhow .. Some of them are a real mess lol .. .

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I used to use foobar all the time, lord. I just don't like the new one they came out with.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political Access
he means ....same as it ever was...

Johnny, have you tried the auto tag feature from media monkey?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nodee