• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wishful thinking

X-Istence

Political User
I have lately been doing some contract work, and as I was walking through an office, I noticed an Apple symbol.

I got permission to post the picture, from head of security as it does not contain company trade secrets, and thus I give to you:

Certainly some wishful thinking going on :p. The guy said that at home he had a Dual Dual Core G5 with two 30" flat panels.

technokid88

Part of a System
This stickers been poping up alot lately lol... My friend has the small dell laptop and i saw that he had the same sticker on the front....I think its funny if a person want a apple so bad then the person should just go buy one.

X-Istence

Political User
Geffy said:
they come with iPods I think

They have come with any device Apple has created ever almost since the beginning of their existence. At first it was a marketing ploy, after a while Apple continued the tradition because people stick em everywhere. I've got quite a few, and one will be used sometime soon to stick it on my dad's car :p

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
X-Istence said:
I have lately been doing some contract work, and as I was walking through an office, I noticed an Apple symbol.

I got permission to post the picture, from head of security as it does not contain company trade secrets, and thus I give to you:

Certainly some wishful thinking going on :p. The guy said that at home he had a Dual Dual Core G5 with two 30" flat panels.
I clicked the Next ->
I had no idea you liked firefox so much :crosseyed:

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown