windowsxpstuff.net

Totally unnecessary!! I PM'd the guy and told him

What was his reason?

Did he respond to your PM?

He didn't respond. I'm sure his reason was just out of curiosity...wanting to let other members know the site was hacked and to see if anyone knew what was going on. I don't and didn't have a problem with him asking about but when there is a pic that graphic, I don't think we need to give a link, let ppl find it on their own. :)

Looks like jayp may have finally woke up and is tinkering with the site. It is down right now. Hope he gets that pic removed. I still wanna puke just typing about it.

Damn, I didn't see the pic... Any hints??? :rolleyes:

Was it Animal, Vegetable, or Mineral???
Or were they all being done together? :p

its a picture that has appeared in the chatroom a few times, resulting in bans, infact null did it once... *Boot*

all I can say is... I wont be able to eat for a month... that pic was the sickest thing I have ever seen.

Posted by gonaads
Damn, I didn't see the pic... Any hints??? :rolleyes:

Was it Animal, Vegetable, or Mineral???
Or were they all being done together? :p
It was undescribable
/me puking

Posted by o_87
all I can say is... I wont be able to eat for a month... that pic was the sickest thing I have ever seen.

More shower pics of Xsiv huh???
Were they the ones with him and the Yak or the ones with the three Goats? :p :p

Yes I doooooo. :D

And I know one of you Yahoos saved it.

what kind of a sick person would save that pic? /me points at gonaads :p

If they were pics of xsiv in the shower, I wouldn't be puking ;)

What????? Me save a baaaaad pic? :rolleyes: :p

Aaaah heellll, it's probably pics of Catch23 with his mouth full of shhiiittt. Wearing a diaper. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back