windows task manger problem plz help

C

cobra2003

i have problem with the windows task manger it's disapper completly.

when i press ctl+alt+del i can see it for 3 sec and after that it's disaper from the task bar , and so i can't close freezing programs anymore :( .
this problem happend on my pc all the time even if i just reset my pc, i try also to restor the pc to early point but noting help.

anyone have good idea what to do plz?

does it minimise itself to the taskbar?

Is there a small gree box in the systemtray (the bit with the clock in it)?

nop it not minize it self to the task like i said i can see it for 3 sec and after that it's gone

what about this
taskmanager.png

i have that problem also when i start regedit netstat and msconfig

all of the above open for 1 sec than close

I have the same problem, whenever I press ALT+CTRL+DEL , task manager appears and disappears quickly, and I see it's icon in the sys tray, but, I when I go to it by cursor it disappears, the same goes for ms-config, reg-edit, I have downloaded W32.Blaster.worm removal tool, and it said I had no worms, anyone could help me?

The blaster removal tool is for a specific worm, you need a general scan/removal tool.

antivirus.com, free pc-cillin online scan and it gives you the option of cleaning it. Also grab Ad-Aware, it might be spyware/malware thats doing it.

Thanks Enyo, anyway, Norton doesn't detect it, thats why I asked that if Antivirus programs detect worms, I fixed the problem manually, but I need to check if there is any other copies of this worm in my hard disk, so u helped me too much by telling me the name of the worm, thanks again

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back