Windows startup customization

M

MisterTBonE

Hey,

Let me make my inquri clearer. I am looking for windows native utility that will alove to edit my startup option, my resource option etc. ... I am just making sure you undestand what i am looking for ... I am NOT looking for Task Manager or Utility Manager or Computer Manager. Any help would be apreciated.

M

meisme

I assume that your refering to msconfig. If so go to run the type msconfig then go to the startup tab.

M

meisme

At the top of the page click user cp. Then go ot edit options, then at the bottom of the options page you will see the option to change you avatar.
Here you can post any further questions about avatars or signature- Request an avatar or signature

B

Bryan Bytehead

I believe you are wrong, Hipster Doofus. This'll look stupid if I don't get my avatar posted though! :p

A

AYHJA

If you're looking to edit your startup settings without going to MSCONFIG, there is a fantastic utility called SystrayX...It pretty much allows you to identify and disable anything that come on in the system tray....It's completly awesome...It also has alot of other misc features that are really useful...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut