• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Windows Media Player

I just installed Windows Media Player 11 Beta on my computer that was just fresh and just reformated. But it basically installed over WMP10 and theres no uninstaller for WMP11. I used a cleaner to maybe remove it, however it just keeps comming back. Also i tried to install WMP10 becuase i thought maybe it would use that as the default, but it says that it won't install the setup becuase there is a more recent version of WMP on my computer. Is there a way to remove this WMP11? i want WMP10 back.

L

Lee

I just installed Windows Media Player 11 Beta on my computer that was just fresh and just reformated. But it basically installed over WMP10 and theres no uninstaller for WMP11. I used a cleaner to maybe remove it, however it just keeps comming back. Also i tried to install WMP10 becuase i thought maybe it would use that as the default, but it says that it won't install the setup becuase there is a more recent version of WMP on my computer. Is there a way to remove this WMP11? i want WMP10 back.

Yes there is:

3 things you need to uninstall to rollback to previous version.

Here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies