Windows Live Photo Gallery

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
is anyone here using that is it any good or is it worth sticking with the default picture viewer in vista

I've been using it for the past month or so. Its my primary photo organizer. I think its great with basic editing feature and you can even stitch pictures together to create panoramas. If I need further edition, I look towards adobe photo shop express or fotoflexer.

I really enjoy and quick upload pick to my live. spaces account.

Consider Windows Live Photo Gallery as the social update for the original photo app that comes with Vista, the former has some extra tricks up its sleeve - like easy editing and online sharing for digital content built right in

Windows Live Gallery was a good addition to my system a few months ago and I find it to be the perfect match for other Live services I use.
Picasa 2 is what I also use for managing and share my digital photos.

To answer your question - you'd better download the WLG due to its better integration with Live.com

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back