Windows 7 Public Beta Download

If that is the case then the "as many times as you want" must be limited to one piece of hardware. Then again, everything I said above is unconfirmed (obviously) :p

Can I get that link to that MP3 update, I want to copy my music over, but would like to do that before hand...Thanks.

Haha, my Acer Aspire One can run Windows 7 perfectly! :D

Processor: 2.2
Memory (RAM): 4.4
Graphics: 2.3
Gaming graphics: 3.0
Primary hard disk: 5.1

Last edited:
i have none :( unless theres an easy way to extract the iso to install?

i have none :( unless theres an easy way to extract the iso to install?
you need to burn the iso onto a disc heny, just go buy a disc from the store for a buck or two, use one of the free programs microsoft suggested in the directions link and you're good to go

Hrmm... yup. All 6 keys I grabbed off the links in this thread were on that list... however, the three I grabbed off our work MSDN subscription were not.

the ones you are finding from other sources aside from the ms site are probably all dopes.

i like the upgrade option when installing....will be nice with new builds

you need to burn the iso onto a disc heny, just go buy a disc from the store for a buck or two, use one of the free programs microsoft suggested in the directions link and you're good to go

i have nero and all ready to go, i am just lacking a dvd :speechless:

they should let me install it over the network like xp :lick:

the ones you are finding from other sources aside from the ms site are probably all dopes.

They were from the Microsoft site... but from the public beta area... the other three that aren't on the list were from our MSDN subscription.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back