News Windows 10 Build 17133.1 released to the Insider fast ring

Microsoft have released a new build for Insiders this evening and as we approach the end of initial development, the number of changes are slim and the known major issues are null.

• We fixed an issue resulting in certain devices with BitLocker enabled unexpectedly booting into BitLocker recovery in recent flights.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in not being able to change the display resolution when there were 4 or more monitors connected, due to the confirmation prompt hanging when you selected “Keep changes”.
  • We fixed an issue where clicking suggested search terms when typing in the Microsoft Edge URL bar didn’t do anything.

That is not to say there aren't minor issues, personally I still have 2 entries for recovery under disk management and the command prompt still has a registered trademark of 2017, my Logitech G933 headset still doesn't like to install the Logitech supplied drivers - but if that is the worst things I can find, then I can live with it!

There is wide speculation that this is the RTM build, although that is of course a dated term and development is always continuing, but now the next major features will come as part of the Redstone 5 testing which is due to ramp up.

If it is the final release build of the Spring Creators update, expect it to drop into the slow ring and finally the release preview ring, although its very likely it will see a cumulative update or two before its general release on April 10th.

View View       Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17133 for Fast

Still got all the same bugs, but it does now say 2018 at least, forgot that this also bugs me as well:

FztInwT.png

(RS3 on the left, RS4 on the right)

Basically, they increased the minimum height of the Start Menu for no reason at all, just empty space -- funnier still the default Start Menu now has vertical scrolling as they haven't considered that, ugly!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back