winamp problem

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

lately when i close winamp i get couple of reference error mesages. usually about 2-3 of them. this started to happen couple of days ago. it happens when i'm just listening music or watching movies, when i close it gives me those errors. what could be the problem with it? i got 2.8 version btw

damn now when i try to get that message it doesnt come up. damn windows

I can find nothing referring to that error message anywhere.

It only happens with winamp? Because "usually" those types of error messages refer to possible bad memory modules, but like I said I could find nothing on that error code. sorry.

I would uninstall it, and then reinstall it and see if that clears it up. :(

i had no problems with any other programs. but i'll try to reinstall it.

ok that damn bitch. got a new message now. i get
"runtime error 216 at 00002C5C" what's up with that crap?

Winamp is wierd like that. I don't have an exact cure for tat error but I sued to get some sort of error once in a while and usually an uninstall/install fixed it. I think my problems were with plugins I had installed.

Yeah some plugins can be right pains in the arse, perhaphs (if you have any that is) you should attempt to remove them and see if you get the same problem.

i thought of the plugin being responsible this morning. so i've uninstalled the latest plug in that i got ,some crosfader. and so far it seems to work fine with out errors. thanks for help

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
there it is. got it again :). picture attached

Well there's your problem right there.. You're using AOL!!!!!

Originally posted by Shawn319

Well there's your problem right there.. You're using AOL!!!!!

i dont think that aol is a problem of anykind. and i was just checking out that aol 8.0 there. i actually like aol. getting latest movies and stuff from there is so easy and fast. i dont have it as my isp ofcource, i just use my friend's accounts :) but winamp seems to work normaly after i've uninstalled that crosfader

I was joking :) i hate AOL hehe...

btw, i crash every single time i hit the crossfader button (the X near repeat/shuffle).

i'm not using winamp3 beta. i got 2.8. and aol is really good. at leaast it's email system where u can store hell lot of stuff, plus u can send large attachmets up to 15mb per email

If you're having trouble with crossfading, you should try the new winamp beta. The latest beta 3 is very close to a complete product and has crossfading enabled by default. WinAmp3

...and it's a load of pointless memory grabbing, buggy rubbish.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back