• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wierd GTA3 crash

G

GhaLeoN

the game runs great on my system, but everytime i answer a "payphone" mission the system hangs at the splash screen ("Turismo" in this case) , and then the game exits to the desktop.

I have an AMD 850, Geforce 2 TI, Asus A7pro mobo.

I have the xp fix i have the newest drivers on all my hardware and i have the new beta nvidia drivers on my pc.

Do i have to wait for this new patch coming out or do i have another problem?

thanks for your time in advance

It could either be your video drivers, or just a game problem. you might try downgrading to a different vid drivers other then the betas and see if it does anything.

G

GhaLeoN

fixed the problem : i noticed a scratch on the install CD, and i remeber skipping by 1 file when i did the install

reburned a CD, and the pay phone thing was no longer an issue

Members online

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar