why is my shutdown screen like this?

W

wassup_ken

why is my shutdown screen like this? (look at the picture) how do i get back to the default one??

Lonman

Bleh!
Go to Control Panel> User Accounts> Change the way users log on or off> "Cancel" that first popup> Put a tick in the "Use the Welcome Screen" box.

W

wassup_ken

it tells me:
client services for netware has disabled the welcome screen & fast user switching. to use these features, uninstall Client services for netware

how do i uninstall client services for netware?? its not in add/remove

Lonman

Bleh!
Control Panel> Network Connections> right click on your connection> properties> Hightlight "Client services for netware" and uninstall it. If you're on a company computer, not advisable to remove stuff that will cut you off from the LAN.

W

wassup_ken

i uninstalled in the network connections, and then changed it in user accounts, thanks for the help!!!

Lonman

Bleh!
You're welcome ;) . <<<(I'm not winking at you... I just got smoke in my eye... it'll be all red when I can open it again)

W

wassup_ken

Originally posted by Lonman
You're welcome ;) . <<<(I'm not winking at you... I just got smoke in my eye... it'll be all red when I can open it again)

lol, =)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmilyFox