Why are WMP9 skins So goddamn rough

X

XP Abuser

Hi all its bin a while since i posted anything its good to be back heres my Q?

Why are we lumbered with WMP 9 skins that look as if theyve bin cut out with bill gates nashers and seem as if anti-aliasing hasnt even been invented i thought with XP with the alpha channels and all they would of taken advantage of the bloody technology

Why don't You get winamp i hear you say? well i would if the media library was more categorized but it isnt.

so is it my pc thats crap or is it the lack of detail on microsofts end pleeze tell

and on this site you have a media center edition skin for XP check it out and youll know what im on about

and another thing my m8 got a copy of Plus! digital media edition
(yeh the new 1) and he says the skins are bloody disgraceful seeing that you gotta pay for it.

P

PseudoKiller

dosent seem like you really have a question.... just one big long complaint. If you dont like it then dont use it...

yoyo

If you get the Windows Media Player Bonus Pack, this includes a skin importer that allows you to convert Winamp skins.

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
I really don't care if MP has great skins or not, I just turn it up and jsut listen I don't download niether skins nor screen savers I wont waist 10 secs just to look at them.:happy:

S

sailgreg

Winamp supports more advanced skins, you can use WMP, Winamp, another player, or make your own if you dont like what others are giving to you ;)

X

XP Abuser

i tried that winamp skin converter with the WMP bonus pack and it dont work as far as i seen but your probably right just listen to the bloody music:happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut