Who works out?

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Does anyone here work out like everyday or somethin, left weights, push ups, bench press, etc.? Just askin.

My fingers workout every day, they are nice and slim :p

Only weight I lift is my own body weight - but I do walk 5 miles per day a minimum of four days a week!

i try to get in a set of 6 12oz curls daily.....:D

[edit] i see snooks on the same plan as i:)

I use my exercise bike 5 days a week.

The only other work out I do is "Working out what to spend my money on" :D

I do every day:

200 pushups, 100 pullups, and crunches, or whatever it is when you lay down and then lift your upper torso up towards you knees and down again, about 500 of those, and err, I play around with 15 pound bumbells ( again, however it's spelled ) sometimes.

I also bike ride and jog :p

Originally posted by Nick M
I do every day:

200 pushups, 100 pullups, and crunches, or whatever it is when you lay down and then lift your upper torso up towards you knees and down again, about 500 of those, and err, I play around with 15 pound bumbells ( again, however it's spelled ) sometimes.

I also bike ride and jog :p

Nick M - I think the question referred to real life - not "your dreams"!:D

No, it's true. :huh:

I keep in shape.

" I also bike ride and jog " doesn't come in every day, sorry if that was not clear.

can u guys tell me this... If a skinny person works out will they get big? or will they just look cut up and still be skinny?

Quote: "If a skinny person works out will they get big?"

Only if they eat their spinach before they leave the table...:)

Originally posted by _DM_
can u guys tell me this... If a skinny person works out will they get big? or will they just look cut up and still be skinny?

So that's what this is about! You! :D

go to the gym 3 times per week.
monday: chest, shoulders, triceps
wed: legs
fri: back and biceps

ya i know. but i got my own sets of dumbells and the benchpress bar.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back