Who Said That???

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
They're totally full of crap, whoever they are

Now Who the Hell Said That?"

1. "With a healthy dose of fear and violence, and a lot of money for projects, I think we can convince these people that we are here to help them."

Who?--Lt. Colonel Nathan Sassaman, battalion commander of the forces occupying Abu Hishma, Iraq, explaining a plan to keep the village safe by encircling it in a wall of barbed wire.

2. "The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

Who?-- Donald Rumsfeld, articulating his frustration at the Coalition's inability to find Hussein's fabled Weapons of Mass Destruction.

3. "Wal-Mart is the greatest thing that ever happened to low-income Americans."

Who?--A. W. Michael Cox, chief economist of the Federal Reserve Bank in Dallas.
B. W. Michael Cox, a man who obviously never tried to run a household paid minimum wage with little or no benefits.
C. W. Michael Cox, a man whose portfolio apparently includes absolutely no Kroger, Safeway, Jewel or Albertson's stock.
D. All of the above.

4. "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."

Who?--California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

5. "We know there are known knowns: there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns: that is to say we know there are things we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

Who?--Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld during a briefing on Iraq.

6. "Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."

Who?--Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld, when questioned as to why the Pentagon refuses to provide kill figures for enemy combatants.

Alan

its only fun
4. "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."

Who?--California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

now thats funny :)

Alan

its only fun
5. "We know there are known knowns: there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns: that is to say we know there are things we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

Who?--Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld during a briefing on Iraq.

now my heads hurting ...time for bed :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut