l
e
r

Learn it
Live it
Love it
FEAR IT

Oooooooo, I'm shaking all over. :p

*Sticks PseudoKiller 's bald ass head in Bowling Ball polishing machine. "Now that's what I call a shinny d0me!"*

*Then stuffs his lame ass, ummmmm... ass first into the Bowling Ball return machine. Thwwwwaaaaap! Oooooooo... ouch! 18 pound Ball up the old back alley way.* :p :p

Originally posted by dealer
*notices dealer is hardly mentioned at all, burys face in pillow to hide tears*

I nominate Dealer!

For whatever this is about. :p

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
You were on my list :p

No-one's mentioned me either, Doesn't really bother me, as I said before, I don't think anyone's the best, we all do different things (admitedly some do more than others) and work as a team.
We own :D

HEY!

I AM,
EL "SUPER HUEVON" :cool:

Originally posted by damnyank
Sorry EP - I don't care for you tutu, and how can anyone like someone that goes by goonads??????
:p

Watch that sh!t YANK. :p :p

Originally posted by NetRyder
*Appears for an instant, and disappears into the darkness*

hmm... musta been darkwing duck...

gonaads - are you a bowler???

I am rather surprised no one caught how I mis-spelled your name (on purpose) in my previous post!

Now I am running and hiding - a bowling ball will not fit up my a$$!:p :p

Originally posted by damnyank
gonaads - are you a bowler???

I am rather surprised no one caught how I mis-spelled your name (on purpose) in my previous post!

Now I am running and hiding - a bowling ball will not fit up my a$$!:p :p

Yeah, I saw that. :D

*Pulls out "YANK SEEKING" Ebonite Bowling Ball*

*Winds up and rolls it in direction of Damnyank* :eek: :p :p

IMO, this is a shallow question.

Not all people know the mods well, and some may be making statements on just a few negative/positive occurances that have happened, so, I'm not going to answer, I like to think as all of you as my friends, and you know, friends fight and argue too :)

And why highlight favorites and let someone else down because you don't mention them? Perhaps you don't know them well enough to like them, and thus you won't mention their name...

Anyway, I've got lyrics for that " yatta " song, I'm off to post them.

All the admins/smods/mods are great.......i vote for them all....cept Wady.......till he talks on #Ntfs a bit more;)

Henyman
All the admins/smods/mods are great.......i vote for them all....cept Wady.......till he talks on #Ntfs a bit more;)
Yeah, that waddy never does anything, he just sits there, maintaining the site, paying for the server and keeping things running smoothly :p

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Yeah, that waddy never does anything, he just sits there, maintaining the site, paying for the server and keeping things running smoothly :p

yah... totally useless... I agree :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back