Which video card brand do you use?

• ATI

Votes: 53 54.6%
  • NVidia

Votes: 45 46.4%
  • Other (Please specify in reply)

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Nvidia never sorted out the Tv-out feature ie..forced to buy Tv-tool so this time i bought a 9800pro very happy indeed Tv-out is great and rock solid stable.

Dam post 1 again >no one call me a n00b ;)

Geforce2 mx200 drivers are the 28's i think

it's ok, but i cant play any newer games, but then i dont really want to/have time to ;0

It's always going to be a 50/50, however more recently leaning towards ATi due to everyone wetting themselves over the 9700/9800's :p

I'm not using an ATi card by choice :D

ATi Mobility Radeon 7500 on my laptop
Hercules 3D Prophet Pro 9000 128MB
ATI Catalyst 3.10 on both.

Looks like ATI is leading the way right now in the Graphics card market . Most Nvidia users have older cards while enthusiasts mostly choose 9800+ than FX5900+ . I would have gone for an ATI myself but i found a good deal on my 5900 Ultra 256MB so i choose that instead.

Friend of Bill said:
I gotta laugh, at one time this site was a Nvidia - Hangout, and now the majority have ATI cards!:D

MX400 anyone...?:p
looking this thread over I was just thinking the same thing as it still has a so far unused section just for Nvidia cards/issues :p

rushm001 said:
ATi Mobility Radeon 7500 on my laptop
Hercules 3D Prophet Pro 9000 128MB
ATI Catalyst 3.10 on both.
can you use the new cats on laptop radeons where you had to normally use drivers from the manufacturer?

laptop in question is a dell inpsiron 7100 (i think) with a radeon 7500 64mb. they're last driver version is dated 12/2002. :rolleyes:

Taurus said:
can you use the new cats on laptop radeons where you had to normally use drivers from the manufacturer?

laptop in question is a dell inpsiron 7100 (i think) with a radeon 7500 64mb. they're last driver version is dated 12/2002. :rolleyes:
I would take a look @ ATI site under supported cards ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back