Where have you seen XP-erience

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Picked up a UK magazine yesterady which had it in, very cool.
PC Utilities, they used us as the source for hacking logon screens, very cool indeed. It has also appeared in the Daily telegrpah and the BBC prgoram watchdog, have you seen it anywhere else?

Z

zman

Looks like this site gets around the place ..... thats great

I saw it in a a magazine called "Computer Active" they had a really good write up about it

:D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Cool, seems to be getting alot of coverage in the UK and on the web which is sweet, wonder if it will make it into PCGamer somehow... whoah :D

F

Floydeh

xp-erience in this months PC Format Mag

Hey guys, good work. Just saw a screeny for your site in PC Format magazine....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

X-Istence

Political User
i have a monthly subscription with pc magazine in the us and on the main page it had this articel about windows xp sites and the top most one was you guys. They said that if anyone needed help that they could come here to get downloads and help.

I also get this pc email that gets emailed to me from the netherlands and the first link was about you guys.

Keep up the good work

F

Floydeh

Hey Waddy mate....how come this thread has been hi jacked...

I started this thread with the title on my first post, and now it shows as thingy punks thread...no biggy, but it seems out of order mate...

You was the first to reply as the email i received states below!!!!

Hello Floydeh,

waddy has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - xp-erience in this months PC Format Mag - in the General Chatter forum of XP-erience.org Forums.

F

Floydeh

Ohh i see...he's a moderator, and he has plainly changed my thread and posted his own title....how fecking childish...not what i expected waddy......

By the way mate you still living in on the Island???

F

Floydeh

ok cool, i maybe over reacting here, but i dont like the idea of a moderator changing the thread that i started, renaming it, making th epost date to last night......whats the point...the thread didnt need moderating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
heheh, ok ;)
Do you have any way of scanning this page?
I would love to see it, PC Utilities only had a reference to our logon screens guide!

W

waddy

Hey Waddy mate....how come this thread has been hi jacked...
Floyd I only just noticed it myself ... and will sort it out ....

On a lighter note xpfreak is there any chance you could scan that page(s) for us and mail me the image ... its a good thing to show the sponsors .....

thanks

erm sorry ... my fault...:( ... just saw 2 threads of the exact same topic... merged them together... next time will stick a note in saying this...

sorry for any trouble :(

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut