• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

where has xperience been

freightgod

Confused and Bewildered
I am in the US and haven't been able to connect to Xpereince.org for the last two days...until now. I can't have been alone, and when I was finally able to connect I thought I'd see some sort of notice with an explanation as to why but see no note...so what's up? have uk surfers had no problems the last two days?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
The site has just reappeared, no one has been able to access it. Basically, the hosts were having serious problems and have been since the 27th, hopefully, by the way the site is up and running again, everything is running again. I am sure we will have the site up and running again properly within 24 hours.
Has been hell without the forums.

I would imagine a clearer announcement and explanation will be up within a few hours.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I have too!

Resorted to wondering around the streets of Sheffield with a particularly blank look on my face.
I have even been attending uni and sleeping normal hours.
I miss my sleepless nights!

D

DarkSiege

The last week has been boring...no posts for me to make...good thing it's up again :)

K

Kirrie2001

Where were you when I needed you most.

I thought I had died, and gone to Hell.
But now I`m back in Heaven.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal