• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where do they go?

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User
So i was leaving the bar the other night and on my home i drioe by the car dealerships in my town. Well the GMC and Chevy Dealerships where unloading all the new trucks/suv's and loading up all the older generation models and taking them away. So in my maybe :D intoxicated mind, i wondered, "Where do they go?" What do the company's do with older generation brand new vehicle's, part them out? Sell them to Mom and pop cars lots? What goes on with All the trucks/cars/suv's????

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
So i was leaving the bar the other night and on my home i drioe by the car dealerships in my town. Well the GMC and Chevy Dealerships where unloading all the new trucks/suv's and loading up all the older generation models and taking them away. So in my maybe :D intoxicated mind, i wondered, "Where do they go?" What do the company's do with older generation brand new vehicle's, part them out? Sell them to Mom and pop cars lots? What goes on with All the trucks/cars/suv's????
Auctions.
Sell them as year old models at other dealers.
The car company still makes money because the car salesman had to pay more for the car than what he got back for it selling back to company

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies