Information Where did all my reputation go?

This is fixed !! people who became members two days ago have more reps than anyone else lol! :p

After this contest is over you will never see them again ;)

Yeah any user can recieve rep, although you can only start giving it out (ie your first point) once you hit 21 posts.

This competition is more about giving ;)

how is it that some one with one post can have 734? also why is it that most of the people who singed up yesterday have the exact same number (734)? is that like a head start ? lol!

Sorry for being Matlockish here ... :p

Backwords that’s…?)437( :laugh:

Now I run and hide!!! :rambo:

Clearly a conspiracy.

Attachments

• spicemustflow.jpg
    spicemustflow.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 115
Competitions like this always bring out the worst in people. I seriously doubt I'll ever be able to keep up with the hardcore spammers :cry:

Competitions like this always bring out the worst in people. I seriously doubt I'll ever be able to keep up with the hardcore spammers :cry:
slugbug you are missing the point of this contest. The point of it is to make quality posts and help out the community. Remember, it's the reputation points that get counted towards the contest rather than the post count. So spammers will loose in this contest. You have a very good chance at at least winning something. :)

so how do we get reputation again only by people giving it to us?
Yes and you can also give reputation to people who you think deserve it once you have around 22 posts at least. People who have enough posts to give you reputation can give you reputation. So make quality posts and keep posting to get reputation points!

I'm noticing a strong trend of people that just joined (Dec. 2008) having very high levels of rep while regulars ("real" contributors having little to none yet). I can never wait for contests to be over. :p

I thought spammers paradise was shut down? Cool linkage. I am there :)

That is the point I was making, xie. Some one with one post has 734 rep points. Come on !

as Bruce lee used to say "don't think feeeeeeeeeeel, it is like a finger pointing a way to the moon" slaps johnny on head "don't look at the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" :p

as Bruce lee used to say "don't think feeeeeeeeeeel, it is like a finger pointing a way to the moon" slaps johnny on head "don't look at the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" :p

lol!

I'm noticing a strong trend of people that just joined (Dec. 2008) having very high levels of rep while regulars ("real" contributors having little to none yet). I can never wait for contests to be over. :p

my thoughts exactly :p

I think SP is currently hosted on our servers here, although I can't say I go there. I am not a spammer :O

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back