where are you from?

North of Israel, originally from Moscow Russia.
We have to little people from Israel on the forums, it will be nice to have more. ;)

Born and raised in Texas, USA. Living In Florida for the last 7 years. I am still a Texan. :)

Hello Neobond, nice to see you.

Originally posted by Neobond
Yep I'm from Gosport (near Portsmouth) but I live in Amsterdam currently :)

nice redirector btw ;)

You mean the one I blatently stole from Neowin?
Haha, been meaning to find one to replace it but always get sidetracked ;)

I call it Hell, everyone else calls it Tucson, Arizona :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz

it's that hot around there at this time of year?

In HELL it's: Wednesday October 23 2002 09:01am
Tucson is reporting: Temp: 66F/19C Wind Chill: 66F/19C Humidity: 64%

66F is nice but then it's only 9am :rolleyes:

in brooklyn it is :49œF Mostly Cloudy, Feels Like44œF . lots of cold wind :(. hate this. but better then alaska i guess :)

Originally posted by Neobond
I live in Amsterdam, Holland

Welcome to XP-erience Neobond. I hope you enjoy it here with us. :)

Ah the weather, an Englishmans favourite subject!

Well offshore right now on the big rig we have a windspeed of approx' 55 mph, the sea is 20ft+ wave height and its raining (horizontally). Looking at the temp gauge on the computer it's telling me that outside it's 5.8C / 45F.

Hey Jewelzz I'd swap your hell for mine anyday!

Mubbers.

hey mumbbers, how does you rain raining horizontaly?

Hey you're from Russia surely you guys have horizontal rain there?

When strong wind meets rain, wind blows rain horizontally across area - very nasty!

Mubbers

dont remember having that kind of strong rain with wind. but i remember sometimes during winter when it's snowing with wind, the snow is going all the ways , up , down, across. u name it. and u cant even see half a meter ahead. that's the best time to have fun.

Same thing but with rain!

Mub's

Anyway back to topic...

lol, just cant picture the rain going that way :)

about the topic, people? u dont live anywhere or something? or there's nobody else around except the 20 or so people who responded?

Originally posted by Jewelzz

As I remember hell - they had a Doubletree Hotel there that gave out fabulous chocolate chip cookies when they turned your bed down at night - had a cantina in the parking lot that had some very good cold alcoholic beverages and some hot (spicy) food. Ugh, a golf course and some baseball spring training games, I think the U of Arizona, and oh yes - the reason I was there - Golden Pin Lanes (Pete Tountas-manager and bowling Hall of Famer).

Of course that was a good 12 years ago - so I imagine some things have really changed

It was really hot in like early March and we went out in the dessert to check out some Western Place - can't remember the name - but it was an old western town where they did different gun fighting scences and the like - also had participation rodeos for the kids and it seems like a really big sound studio.

Yes, it was hot - but by golly - that is God's country - I never thought of the dessert as being beautiful - but the valleys and mountains and snaking thru them in a car was really awesome.

Jewelzz - you call it hell - I think you just want to keep it to yourself !:D

Originally posted by Mubbers
Hey you're from Russia surely you guys have horizontal rain there?

When strong wind meets rain, wind blows rain horizontally across area - very nasty!

Mubbers
Yep I remember being hit in the eyes by horizontal rain, not nice I can tell you. In Holland most of its below sea level so the rain has time to fall vertically :p

" about the topic, people? u dont live anywhere or something? or there's nobody else around except the 20 or so people who responded? "

Nah. I'm a hobo, I travel with my rig and flat screen that I mooched off someone, I live next to that power plant ( warm and free electricity ) and I steal my bandwidth from the Time Warner Cable place across the street. I live in this large container. Smells weird sometimes. I stole a portapotty from this construction site, so I have my own personal bathroom. As for my computer, don't ask where I hide it, I won't tell.

thre are more than 200 views and only like 38 or so posts, are you people scared, and where are the canadian's i dont want to be the only one here and i know that there are more

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back